• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

17/17 wheels and tires, clear BBK

I have a bunch of wheels for sale. These would make a great set of track wheels, all are quite light! All of the fronts will clear Brembo Lotus calipers, rear Forgelines clear Wilwoods with a 3 mm spacer, fronts clear Wilwoods with 15 mm spacers. The Forgelines were my street wheels until last fall, my girlfriend was driving my car in the rain, slammed into pot hole that was hidden by a puddle and dented the one front wheel. I had a half set of Kinesis wheels off my old car, so I swapped the front tire to one of those while I figured our what to do. My local guy said he could not straighten the front wheel, but it might be worth a second opinion, repacement is available for about $550. I ended up replacing the whole set with Tecnomagnesio 17/18's. I had just purchased the rear tires the week before this all happened($306), so they have 100 miles on them!

2 17 x 10 Forgeline with new 275-40-17 ES 100's mounted on them

2 17 x 8 Forgeline, one with 215-40-17 Goodyear Eagle F1(some life left), one dented, fixable?

1 17 x 8 Kinesis, with 215-40-17 Goodyear Eagle F1(some life left)

1 17 x 9.5 Kinesis

I would like to get $1000 for the whole batch of stuff, would entertain offers on part or all. Local pick up is ideal, can also ship at cost.

Last edited:
Back