15 Years Later, I've Finally Got One!

Ski_Banker

Suspended
Hey Prime - I've been on the site for a little while, but now it's official. I recently picked up a new 2005 Silverstone/Onyx. Well, it WAS new - I put 1500 miles on it in 20 hours, driving from the Acura dealership back to Miami! The first 600 were nervewracking during break in; the last 900 I don't remember well since they were kind of a blur. :biggrin:

Anyway, glad to be on board and to finally have the car I fell in love with as a kid. Oh yeah, God bless toll plazas. :biggrin:

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum!!!! It's gonna put a smile on your face each and everyday for the rest of your life owning an NSX!!!:smile:

Glad to here that you finally got one:smile: Now you can come and join Chin and the rest of us at some NSXfloirda events! Can't stand the tolls in Florida....LOVE the EPass:smile:

Welcome. There are several Florida NSX events coming up. Feb. 26th in Melbourne/Cocoa Beach area, and March 4th in Tampa area. Time to get involved.:biggrin:

I flew to Virginia and drove back to Jersey. Rain, sleet or snow didnt stop me from making it home. 7 hours later, I was still energized enough to start the detailing:eek:

Congrats... I just said this a few days ago to another new late model Silverstone/Onyx ower, but I'll say it again... got to love this color and body style... :D

Back