12mm higher one side

Well could be many things but first place to start is are your measurements acurate,ie. level ground.If so then make sure that nothing is saging down that you are using to measure ie fender liner.Once that is done now move to the springs and shocks,are they stock,and if not then are they matched front to rear and on the proper perch.If coil-over then you need to have it corner balanced and adjusted.12mm is about a half inch so this is significant in my book.If the susp pieces check out then you may have alignment out of wack,so have car aligned.After all that if it is still off,then I,m sure some of our tech gurus(of which i am not )might help further.Good luck! Also It may sound silly but check that you have similar size and diameter tires suitable for an nsx as per the faqs.

Last edited:
No, the NSX should not have that much difference from one side to another. Mine has zero difference. I measure mine on my flat, level garage floor, measuring from the floor to the jacking lift points.

docjohn mentioned several possible causes of differences. Also, tire wear can account for a difference of 1/4 inch (between a new tire and one that is worn down to the treadwear indicator bars).

Back