• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

110% Satisfaction from BadCarma

I recently purchasded a RM racing intake from David. I wish everyone was as honest and professional. Not only did I receive the intake within 2 days of completing our transaction, David also followed up with a phone call to see if I was satisfied. I would do buisness with David anytime:)

Last edited:
loomup said:
I recently purchasded a RM racing intake from David. I wish everyone was as honest and professional. Not only did I receive the intake within 2 days of completing our transaction, David also followed up with a phone call to see if I was satisfied. I would do buisness with David anytime:)

Thanks Dex! BTW I researched the info you needed and will call you with the details.I am also sending you a piece of carbon fiber to finish off the intakes appearance regarding the second line you dont need although dont throw away that line incase you sell the intake for any reason in the future.
best regards david

Back