11/20 Alternative Event -- the theater

Just in case the Mt. Fuji run doesn't grab your attention, I will be performing in the pit orchestra for an off-off Broadway production on Sunday Nov 20.

The show is called "The It-Girl" and it is cute musical that will make you smile.

So far we have some fine upstanding Prime members attending:
RSO34
NSXLNT
RPM17
ClimberAO

A link to the theater and a review follows:

http://www.off-broadstreet.com/

http://www.zwire.com/site/myzwire.cfm?newsid=15413155&BRD=1091&PAG=461&dept_id=448129&rfi=6

The show is at 2:30 and we plan to go to dinner afterwards at an excellant Hungarian restaurant within walking distance of the theater. The theater is in the quaint town of Hopewell and has NSX friendly parking.

Tickets for the show are approx $25 (cash at the door) and if you would like to attend you must contact me so that I can reserve a seat for you.

Best part -- dessert comes with the price of admission. Folks you must try the bourbon chocolate pecan pie. It is out of this world.

Even though The Don is self-deprecating when he describes his playing as "the pits" (he did say something about a pit I believe) these shows are always a lot of fun and the cake is good, whether you choose to eat it or stuff it in your ears to help mask the off key moments of certain orchestra members. Plus, The Don does valet parking of the cars so feel free to leave your precious vehicle in the fire zone directly outside the door and leave the worrying to The Don.

Ok, I was going to Mt Fuji, but my mom wants me in Trenton on Saturday nite to give me an early bday party and required sleepover. Hopewell is closer and I can sleep-in after the festivities of the previous nite!

So please add me to the list!

Don, can I get two desserts, one with a candle? Just looking for excuses to get a double dessert :biggrin:

TonyD said:
Ok, I was going to Mt Fuji, but my mom wants me in Trenton on Saturday nite to give me an early bday party and required sleepover. Hopewell is closer and I can sleep-in after the festivities of the previous nite!

So please add me to the list!

Don, can I get two desserts, one with a candle? Just looking for excuses to get a double dessert :biggrin:

Tony D, birthday, cake, does that mean that the "SO" will be with you, I have so much to tell her!!!!!!! You can even have my piece of cake, afterall, it's the least I can do, considering the damage that will be done if I get to speak with Bags!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

RPM217 said:
Tony D, birthday, cake, does that mean that the "SO" will be with you, I have so much to tell her!!!!!!! You can even have my piece of cake, afterall, it's the least I can do, considering the damage that will be done if I get to speak with Bags!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't get your hopes up - I've already had to explain to her some of the nonsense that you have stated to flare her temper... She now knows to take your words with a grain of salt :smile:

BTW - this week I placed an order for a brand new just released Nikon lens - and she already knows about it and is fine with the purchase!:biggrin:

Oh, don't be too disappointed... You won't get to see her on Sunday - Your only chance may be on thanksgiving day at my parents place...

NSXLNT said:
Tony, does this mean we're all invited to your parent's for Thanksgiving? :biggrin:

Perhaps you all can sit in the living room and if there is any turkey or lasagna left maybe you can have some - Roger, you can share some of the fruit if Bags doesn't eat all of it.

If you all showed up for thangsgiving I think it would be the last thanksgiving that i would be welcome to at my parents:smile:

Last edited:
TonyD said:
Don't get your hopes up - I've already had to explain to her some of the nonsense that you have stated to flare her temper... She now knows to take your words with a grain of salt :smile:

BTW - this week I placed an order for a brand new just released Nikon lens - and she already knows about it and is fine with the purchase!:biggrin:

Oh, don't be too disappointed... You won't get to see her on Sunday - Your only chance may be on thanksgiving day at my parents place...

Grain of salt, I don't think so, she has much better spices than that!!!! The lens she might be ok with, but does she know about the "body" it's going on!!!!!! We can all do Thanksgiving at your folks place, and I know that Bailey would be happy to attend, afterall, it's all about the Food!!!!!! :biggrin:

RPM217 said:
Grain of salt, I don't think so, she has much better spices than that!!!! The lens she might be ok with, but does she know about the "body" it's going on!!!!!! We can all do Thanksgiving at your folks place, and I know that Bailey would be happy to attend, afterall, it's all about the Food!!!!!! :biggrin:

What 'body' do you refer to? She has no problems with mine!:smile:

Speaking of lens - You know anyone that wants some? I have some of my lens collection on sale on ebay...:smile:

I don't think my mom is planning to cook enough for both Bob and Bailey! :eek:

Back