100th post

100th post at last!

Ever since finding this board, I have been addicted!

Thank you everyone for all of your help and kindness.

Hang in there, some of you will get the NSX and your posts count up soon enough.

thank you everyone,

Andy:

Still looking for the lip. It is on my list.
I promised myself that I wouldn't mod the X but its too late. :D

Mr. Wolf: LOL

poet_x:

You are smarter than I was. I wish I had joined the forum before purchasing mine. It wouldn've made the search that much easier for me.. You are doing it right. This group is the best and will help make your NSX purchase a smooth and happy one!

NeoNSX said:
Some bad news guys : I'm over 2800 posts and no NSX has arrived on my doorstep. :(
But i'll keep trying! :D
With that many posts...I could have sworn you owned an NSX! :eek:

-Awais

blknsxnoc said:
poet_x:

You are smarter than I was. I wish I had joined the forum before purchasing mine. It wouldn've made the search that much easier for me.. You are doing it right. This group is the best and will help make your NSX purchase a smooth and happy one!

If/when the time comes and the opportunity to purchase comes knocking, i fully intend to do what i can to purchase a car from a Prime member. I know I stand a much better chance of getting a fully loved and cared for car, and also full disclosure of any problems.

I LOVE THIS PLACE! :)

O-Ace said:
With that many posts...I could have sworn you owned an NSX! :eek:

-Awais

Like <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B> said, just not a 1:1 model. :D But I'm workin on that though.
My post-count shows two things:
1) I am truly a dedicated NSX fan,
2) too much spare time. :rolleyes: :D

Back