10 years in the making! Finally!

Took me a while but I'm here!

Hoping to move my audio equipment into her. Those 1-DIN center consoles and speaker spacers and brackets and all that other stuff really adds up. Yikes.

Gave it a quick rinse today too... using pressure washer. Big mistake... took a chunk of paint off my driver side mirror.

NSX1.JPG

Anyone know a good detailer in Houston?

Nice to be able to post as an owner! See you guys around.

Congrats!

Is this the 05 from the BMW dealership or the 04 from Sterling McCall?

Nice, very nice!
I hope you are enjoying every single second of it!
OScar

Damn how strong of a pressure washer was it!? Or did you just put it up to the car really close. Yikes.

Pressure washer is fine as long as its not too powerful. I mean hell thats what most touchless car washes are.

Either way she looks like a beauty. Congrats!!

Not a lot of paint came off but still... I know better than to shoot the dings... but there was no ding and the paint just friggen came off.

Matt_337 it is the 05 from Momentum. As far as I can tell the vehicle is in excellent condition.

NSX2.JPG

You can see the spec of white on the driver side mirror. Blah. Oh well. Now I know better.

Pressure washer is fine ...

i would personally use only to wash under the car/suspension and Inner fenders and that's it .. regardless, what a nice looking NSX ..
Oscar

Congrats on your purchase and waiting for 10 years to buy it:wink:Lol at least you will have a long lasting memory/story to tell of your overzealous pressure washer technique.Fwiw I used a high power pressure washer for 10 years on my black car without any issues,remember your safe distance.:redface:

Congrats on the new beast :eek:. 05 black/black FTW, best color ever ever :biggrin:

Black is the beast brother - especially at night! Congrats - you now own the most reliable hand-assembled car in the world - so that makes you one of the smartest people on the planet:biggrin:

Enjoy your baby!

Dam:cool:

Welcome to the club and there's many more washes to come because it gets dirty just sitting there!!! :wink: :biggrin:

Last edited:
My first was one was black as well.. miss that thing. congrats and weelcome to the club

Congrats and enjoy. Drive and wash safely.:biggrin:

Pressure washer is fine as long as its not too powerful. I mean hell thats what most touchless car washes are.

Right about that. I made that mistake a few years ago and stripped a nice chunk of paint right off the front bumper.

I regularly use Laser Wash drive through washes now.

Back