$1 million NSX?

Wow did anyone notice that NSX GT2 for sale in the forum there. The seller states that it cost $1 million to build. On sale for $375 000. Wow....

I wonder if it's street legal?

it is a purpose built race car with a race motor......i would love to hear from anyone who knows the owner or from the owner himself about how he came to aquire this unique piece of nsx/racing history....

I wish I could remember the name of the owner of the GT2 NSX at Mid Ohio for NSXPO 07. He was my instructor and we did a bunch of laps in his car. I have to say that the performance of a properly sorted NSX racer is not just in another league, but a different solar system.

This car would be one sweet piece of kit to own.

I was shocked to see a car like this for sale. Somebody is going to have a lot of fun with this car. If they can afford it.:confused:

I will contact the seller and see if I can organize a local NSX owners group to go visit, this is a museum peace, I am very excited, I hope seller is willing to give us time to go droll :)

Oscar

I will contact the seller and see if I can organize a local NSX owners group to go visit, this is a museum peace, I am very excited, I hope seller is willing to give us time to go droll :)

Oscar

I would drive my X down just to see this piece of history, keep us updated, who knows, maybe a huge NSX gathering could be remedied

Pretty amazing - hope Oscar can organize the drule party - man I wish I could be there for that! You don't see cars like that for sale often or hardly ever and usually by word of mouth to a handful of select buyers that can afford something like that! Hope the guy can sell it for what it's actually worth!

you Fl guys should ask DocL he may know the owner...

how wonder how much it would cost just to get prepped for a track event. It's gotta be some serious $ just for that. I wonder what kind of "extra" parts would come with it. You've got to assume a race car like this would have multiple suspension setups and transmissions etc..

i'm not even rich enough to contemplate... :biggrin:

I'm wondering what are the average lap times on most popular U.S. tracks in this thing.

Last edited:
Back