• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1. '91-01 Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.
'91-01 Taillights

Up for sale is a set of '91-01</SPAN> taillights, P/N 33501-SL0-A02 & 33551-SL0-A02. These are in good used condition with no cracks or loose studs and only some minor scuffs/scratches that can only be seen in the right light angle. Should polish out if desired. The only real flaw I could find is the left tail square clear lens is loose in one corner, the right taillight was fine. Was going to super glue loose clear lens but was not sure that is the correct procedure. Would make a good set for an LED conversion project as that is what I intended to do but changed direction. No gaskets or wiring harness included, $300 buys them shipped to you in the OEM boxes. Domestic continental shipping only. Note, pictures are borrowed from previous post since I have misplaced digital camera but are representative of what I am selling. Will post actual pictures later.</SPAN>

Attachments

• IMG_1695A.jpg
    IMG_1695A.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1696A.jpg
    IMG_1696A.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1698A.jpg
    IMG_1698A.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1699A.jpg
    IMG_1699A.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Sold

Up for sale is a set of '91-01</SPAN> taillights, P/N 33501-SL0-A02 & 33551-SL0-A02. These are in good used condition with no cracks or loose studs and only some minor scuffs/scratches that can only be seen in the right light angle. Should polish out if desired. The only real flaw I could find is the left tail square clear lens is loose in one corner, the right taillight was fine. Was going to super glue loose clear lens but was not sure that is the correct procedure. Would make a good set for an LED conversion project as that is what I intended to do but changed direction. No gaskets or wiring harness included, $300 buys them shipped to you in the OEM boxes. Domestic continental shipping only. Note, pictures are borrowed from previous post since I have misplaced digital camera but are representative of what I am selling. Will post actual pictures later.</SPAN>

Please close thread moderator as item is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back