1/4 mile times for NSX

Now I know the NSX isn't a drag racing car but I am curious what are considered some good times at the 1/4 track. Give me stock, supercharged and turbocharged. Those should be pretty different from each other.

Why don't I expect this response on every question? For starters because when you do a search you have to filter through the tons of garbage that isn't associated with your question. 9 out of 10 posts that they give you don't come close to what you are searching for.

I just did a search which took about 5 seconds. I typed in "1/4 mile" in the search field and chose "title only" option.

Lots of good info!

I think 11/12s is a good time, BTW.

Why don't I expect this response on every question? For starters because when you do a search you have to filter through the tons of garbage that isn't associated with your question. 9 out of 10 posts that they give you don't come close to what you are searching for.

instead of you taking the time.

we should take the time for you?

everyone gets the same search results. do your own leg work.:smile:

Jesus, you guys are cranky old men. If you don't want to respond and give your info than don't. You wondered onto the thread/post just to do this? Seriously, people make too big of a deal of these things. If you don't want to help than don't. I have done searches on here where I spend plenty of time going through every thread that has "1/4 mile" written in it or "0-60." Why come on this thread and complain? If you don't have anything to add to the subject that is fine.

GrumpierOldMen.jpg

Not trying to be mean, but the prime reason to do a search is because you can't expect all the people who have posted their 1/4 mile times in the past to now answer your question just because you made a single post.

As you said before, there is a wide variety of cars, drivers, tracks, and therefore times.

On this subject, search is probably the best way to find your answers.

Gotta go, it's way past my bedtime and I still need to take all my meds :rolleyes:

from what I read
stock 13.7
with i/h/e 13.2
i/h/e plus NOS 70 Shot 12.4
CTSC 12.5
It depends on driver aswell, and other little mods. But I could BE wtrong about the times aswell.:biggrin:

Now I know the NSX isn't a drag racing car but I am curious what are considered some good times at the 1/4 track. Give me stock, supercharged and turbocharged. Those should be pretty different from each other.

Greetings

You can go to the NSX Wiki to get numbers from the various configurations of NSX. I don't know how accurate the numbers are, but they seem in line. They range from 13.7 on the first model, to 12.9 for the R, and 12.4 for the S. 0 - 60 numbers go from 5.4 to sub 5.0 for the manual and 5.8 or less for an automatic. These are all stock numbers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NSX

Cars.com lists your 335 as 14.7 thru the 1/4 mile and a 0-60 time of 6.0 seconds. Edmunds lists their best test time as 4.8 -- BMW states 5.5. Edmunds got 279 RWHP on the 335. The numbers are kind of all over the place, similar to the NSX numbers.

NOTE: all of this information must be true -- I found it on the web! :-)
Cheers,
Martin

Bone stock, you can get reliable, consistent figures (typically 13.7-13.8 for the 3.0-liter 5-speed NSX Coupe, 13.3 for the 3.2-liter NSX-T, and 12.9-13.1 for the 3.2 liter NSX Coupe including Zanardi).

Once you start with modifications like superchargers (common) and turbochargers (not at all common), there are too many variables in the setups to enable anyone to quote reliable, consistent numbers.

Motortrend 1998 - 12.9 1/4
The NSX didn't change performance wise from 1997-2005, so that number should hold true for all NA2

Last edited:
Has anyone done any 1/4 mile runs with a CTSC kit on? How well have they done with those?

Jesus, you guys are cranky old men. If you don't want to respond and give your info than don't. You wondered onto the thread/post just to do this? Seriously, people make too big of a deal of these things. If you don't want to help than don't. I have done searches on here where I spend plenty of time going through every thread that has "1/4 mile" written in it or "0-60." Why come on this thread and complain? If you don't have anything to add to the subject that is fine.

LOL I am with you man. they should lock nsxprime down for that matter since every thing has been talk about at one point. I have had the same problem like you when I look for stuff and get just junk I really was not looking for.

Has anyone done any 1/4 mile runs with a CTSC kit on? How well have they done with those?

I have. 12.6@115mph. My 60ft could use some improvement so I think with a perfect launch I can hit 12.2-12.4. I have the newer Autorotor blower with the standard boost pulley.

Back