1/28/06 on Halstead Ave, Mamk

Saw a late model (02-05) blue with license plate JETBLUE around 3:30 pm on Saturday, car looked great, my wife liked the color almost as much as my yellow!!! It was parked, I was driving, hopefully the new owner will eventually join Prime and meet up with us one day soon!!!!:biggrin:

RPM217 said:
Saw a late model (02-05) blue with license plate JETBLUE around 3:30 pm on Saturday, car looked great, my wife liked the color almost as much as my yellow!!! It was parked, I was driving, hopefully the new owner will eventually join Prime and meet up with us one day soon!!!!:biggrin:

I doubt it .... I have seen that blue one around since last year.

JETBLUE...guess he's a pilot?

TurboLexus said:
JETBLUE...guess he's a pilot?
Or, maybe made the $$ playing the stock, or like the design of the car, based on a fighter jet, who knows, but the car looked sharp!!!:eek:

RPM217 said:
Or, maybe made the $$ playing the stock:

I doubt it, I hear jet blue is having serious $$$ problems and is about to raise fares:wink:

The Kid said:
I doubt it, I hear jet blue is having serious $$$ problems and is about to raise fares:wink:

Hadn't heard about that Mike.

TurboLexus said:
Hadn't heard about that Mike.

was on the news yesterday morning. Channel 5. I watch it every morning when I wake up, as if anyone gives a shit.:biggrin:

Sorry to break up your little party guys. But, whenever I see Mamaroneck menetioned I can't stop thinking about my old stomping ground. Man do I miss Mecurio's Italian market and Sal's Pizza on Mam'k Ave, along with Walter's hotdog stand. Are those places still around? :smile:

Sal's for a Sicilian, and Walter's with the secret mustard sauce are still around, unfortunately for me, with my "diet" I haven't eaten either in 15+ years, but I still send people to both places that can enjoy!!!!

And as for JetBlue, yes, they're having their problems, as are all the airlines!!!:eek:

Back