1,000 posts!! I have officially sunk into the depths of NSX Prime.

Well, as the post title states, I have officially posted 1,000 times with this post. Wow...I really have gone off the deep end. :D

KEN!!! I am coming after your numbers now!! LOL!! :)

(*Anyone else gone crazy on here??)

Meeyatch1
Your the MAN!
I enjoy your post's keep up the good work.
Ps: are you going to the spring fling?
later Brian.

Less typing and more driving, Mitch! :p

J/K...:D...can't believe it took you almost 3 years to get here! :eek:

(Although you do seem to have picked up the pace lately :D)

_1621399_eccentric_snail150.jpg

I bet Ken is quaking on his keyboard now that you've reached 1000. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the post-wh0re club, Meeyatch1. :D
Now we can teach you the secret 1000+-post handshake. :D

Attachments

• group-hug.gif
    group-hug.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 177
NeoNSX said:
I bet Ken is quaking on his keyboard now that you've reached 1000.
No, not because of that.

But think about it... which would you rather have, more posts on NSXprime, or more NSXs? Mitch has it right.

Maybe if Mitch would spend more time driving his car instead of just posting all day.....sheesh! Garage queen people who only polish and look at the car in the garage all day just....oh wait, that's me :D
A

nsxtasy said:
No, not because of that.

But think about it... which would you rather have, more posts on NSXprime, or more NSXs? Mitch has it right.

Haha... I would agree

NetViper said:
How do you decide which car to drive everyday?
Easy - while one is in the shop for new rear tires, he drives the other!

Now as for the others, I can't determine WHY you would with 2 NSXs much less when. Mitch, you are a lucky guy (and might I add with fabulous taste in NSXs).

:)

Meeyatch1 must have a onboard computter in his Nsx, to reach that many post's.

Meeyatch1 said:
Well, as the post title states, I have officially posted 1,000 times with this post. Wow...I really have gone off the deep end. :D

KEN!!! I am coming after your numbers now!! LOL!! :)

(*Anyone else gone crazy on here??)

At your current rate of posting (.95/day) it will only take you 11,000 days or ~30 years to catch Ken if he were to stop posting at this very minute. Problem is Ken is posting ~8 posts. The chances that anyone will ever exceed or even get near the amount of Ken's posts are slim and none.

prova4re said:
Meeyatch1
Your the MAN!
I enjoy your post's keep up the good work.
Ps: are you going to the spring fling?
later Brian.

Thanks!! Yes, I am going. It is a chance to put more miles on the NSX!! I look forward to meeting you there! :)

PHOEN$X said:
Less typing and more driving, Mitch! :p

J/K...:D...can't believe it took you almost 3 years to get here! :eek:

(Although you do seem to have picked up the pace lately :D)

_1621399_eccentric_snail150.jpg

LOL!! Yes, I picked up the pace. Woops!! Better get back to driving instead of typing. See-ya!! LOL!! :D

92NSX said:
You can say that again.:D
I better watch my rearview mirror for him now.:)

Just look for the road grime covered '94 NSX in your mirror flashing its brights to pass... :)

NeoNSX said:
I bet Ken is quaking on his keyboard now that you've reached 1000. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the post-wh0re club, Meeyatch1. :D
Now we can teach you the secret 1000+-post handshake. :D

Yeah, I would have to quit working in order to catch Ken. Hmmm....maybe I will.... :)

OH!! OH!!! Secret handshake!! YES!! :D

nsxtasy said:
No, not because of that.

Thanks, Ken!! :D

AaronR said:
Maybe if Mitch would spend more time driving his car instead of just posting all day.....sheesh! Garage queen people who only polish and look at the car in the garage all day just....oh wait, that's me :D
A

Who has the car bubble between you and I, my friend?? LOL!! :D

NetViper said:
Mitch,

How do you decide which car to drive everyday?

Well, it is usually mood sensitive. But most of the time the manual transmission NSX is the winner.....I have cars I have not even sat in for over a year. Oh well....at least I am in the NSX. I know I have an Integra GSR around here somewhere..... ;)

White94 said:
Easy - while one is in the shop for new rear tires, he drives the other!

Now as for the others, I can't determine WHY you would with 2 NSXs much less when. Mitch, you are a lucky guy (and might I add with fabulous taste in NSXs).

:)

Thank you. I will in all seriousness probably still buy a few more NSX's within the next 6 years. I want a Zanardi NSX because it is pretty rare, and I appreciate that quality. I still need a Sebring Silver NSX, and probably an NSX-T. So I will probably have 5 NSX's total in my garage within 6 years. :)

prova4re said:
Meeyatch1 must have a onboard computter in his Nsx, to reach that many post's.

I could only wish...although that JDM Navigation screen might be in the '94 NSX within the year. :)

Re: Re: 1,000 posts!! I have officially sunk into the depths of NSX Prime.

steveny said:
Problem is Ken is posting ~8 posts.
I think Mitch is going for it! 9 consecutive posts, holy batman! :D

Back