1,000,000 --- Would this be a Joke LOl

I saw those on Friday. Look at the rest of his auctions. He has like a dozen cars for $1,000,000 and then he has the same cars for their regular price too.

I suspect that is probably just a way to make his listings stand out from the crowd.

The NSX shown in the photographs with this ad is actually a car sold by a dealer near Pittsburgh, PA last year. This dealer (very reputable, by the way) photographs his cars at an old estate home nearby called Hartwood Acres. My parents live near this dealer, and during a visit there I had occasion to stop by and see the car. Very nice, low mileage example.

At any rate, this scamster is evidently doing a reversal of the popular sale of ficticious NSX's at way under market value.....and going the other direction!! I see that he has several other cars listed, all at the same price....a cool 1 million dollars. Hey, maybe he's smarter than we are, he only has to make one sale to really payoff big. After that he could let the others go cheap, say $250,000each?????

Re: 1,000,000 --- Would this be a Joke LOl

Or you could use the elusive & difficult to operate "new posts" button in the red bar above the forums list which would show all the posts since the last time you were on the site. This is why there are half a dozen threads on the ZR1, the LF-A, the baby yellow NSX, the new NSX ring times, etc., ad nauseum. No reading, no short term memory, no adding to an existing thread.

Geewise--You would think its a crime hear to repost something. Why in the heck would I or anyone do a search for a million dollar nsx on any site? Can someone miss a day or two of PRIME? I will PM you for updates before I post in the future...

I actually offered 50,000 through ebay and guess what? They accepted my offer.. Then they wanted money up front etc... etc... If it looks to good to be true it always is. Pretty funny how they try to scam...

Back