• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

05 Red / Tan Int NSX for Sale - 13,500 Miles JH4NA216X5S000163

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIN JH4NA216X5S000163

Beautiful 05 Red NSX. Garage kept, non-smoker. Driven occasionally. I'm selling because I have 4 cars. This is the most expensive and the least often driven. I've had the car for 2 1/2 years. It has never had any paint, bodywork, flood damage, or any other negative event or been on a track. Car is in excellent condition inside and out but does have a few cosmetic scratches as it has been driven. It had the tires replaced at around 8500 miles. More photos of the car can be found on AutoTrader. Car is located near Houston, TX and is available for inspection upon request. It can be sold through a friend of mine who owns a used car dealer to make paperwork simple. Price is extremely fair but firm at $ 68,700 as it is priced to move! Call 281-650-6367 for more info.

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 824
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back