• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'05 Blue/Blue NSX-T 3500 miles JH4NA21645S000191

2005 Long Beach Blue Pearl (Stunning) / with (Rare) Blue Interior, 6speed.

Make (reasonable) Offer--You know the guidelines. I'm figuring around $75K+.

Dealer said it was one of only 3 with the blue interior in 2005--the *final* model year of the NSX!.
Car is nearly perfect (one tiny chip in rear edge of removable roof, otherwise no flaws whatsoever).

I *Love* this car and will miss it terribly. When I first test-drove it, it reminded me fondly of the '86 Prelude Si I once owned (but 10x better!).

My only reason for selling is the realization that at age 37-38, I'm not in my 20's any more and as much fun as this is to drive, I just don't find it comfortable to be in for more than 30 mins. at a time. I've decided I want less sporty and more luxury, so a Mercedes SL is probably more my speed. But the Mercedes dealer doesn't fully appreciate a mint NSX in its final production year (hence their lousy trade-in offer), so I figured some lucky enthusiast here might appreciate this essentially new car with 3 1/2 years of warranty still left on it (first sold in Jan. '06).

It is all totally stock so you can Mod it to your heart's content the way you like it.

I have only owned the vehicle for 3-4 weeks. Bought from dealer at Acura 101 West in Calabasas, CA. It had 2,500 miles on it, and I have added about 600 more.

I haven't done much in the way of pictures and don't want to go take some, so attached are the ones of this car when I bought it, and let me just assure you the car is STILL *incredibly* beautiful (see another blue NSX, though that one is an earlier model year with custom wheels, at http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=672858#post672858 Mine is every bit as stunning and in dealer-sellable condition).

Please e-mail me directly at [email protected] if you have questions, offers, or are in SoCal and would like to come see it. I will likely respond faster than if you post in this forum.

- Randy Whittle

Attachments

• Blue 05 NSX (Reduced).jpg
    Blue 05 NSX (Reduced).jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 837
  • Blue 05 NSX Interior.jpg
    Blue 05 NSX Interior.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 592
Last edited by a moderator:
Back