• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

04 Yellow/Yellow Vin JH4NA21614T000142

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale: 2004 Yellow and Yellow NSX. I have 10,500 gentle Miles. Acura Car Cover, 1 year old. Tires have 50 miles on them. Kumho Ecsta MX 255/40ZR17 on the front and 215/40ZR17 on the rear. SOS Rapid NSX Shift Knob., SOS Short Gear Stalk with Extended Threads, and SOS Short shift kit. Car is in FANTASTIC condition! It is VERY, VERY Clean! NO DENTS, NEVER WRECKED! Two tiny rock chips. This is my second NSX and I just don't have time for Sunday drives anymore. I can't just let this great machine sit around and not be used. I use Mobil one every three months. I have had the car for just over a year. To view the CARFAX Vehicle History Report PM me ant I can fax or email it to you..
Price:$67,000
I also have a TAITEC GT Lightweight Exhaust with 1,200 miles on it for sale either with the car or separate $850 w/out shipping. I have a set of Meister S2R's that were on the car for sale $1500. I don't know if I want to ship these. PITA
If you have any questions e-mail me terrywafful1(at)comcast.net or 615/804/5854

Last edited:
30 day Bump..:biggrin:
Thanks Prime!:smile:

Last edited:
Sold....
Thank you for all the interest.

Thank you Prime....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back