04 TL Concept

The concept comes with air jets to move the rain and snow instead of windshield wipers.

I'm guessing its like driving on the highway with rain-x but much clearer. What if your jets freeze up?

Last edited:
It's not bad, but like it's predecessor, the current TL, it just doesn't have enough character/attitude. But then again, what new Honda/Acura production car elicits any kind of emotional response (positive or negative) besides the Element. :(

But then again, make it black, put on a set of mean 5-spoke wheels, lower, and then we're talkin'!!! :D

Last edited:
More pics:

05-Concept-TL-Front-3_4.jpg

06-Concept-TL-Side.jpg

TLconcept168.jpg

TLconcept065.jpg

TLconcept054.jpg

It's only been five minutes, but it's starting to grow on me. I'm starting to like it. I like the higher rear end. I've always felt that the trunk height of my TL was too low for my tastes. Particularly interesting to me is the use of European style side markers in the front fender.

I wouldn't be surprised if the car appears smaller in these pics because of the use of 19" wheels on the prototype. I imagine in person, the car would look/feel bigger and more worthy of a $30K price tag.

I don't see how the jets will ever make it in any production car. What if a bird just drops a huge bomb on your windshield... there's no way to "wipe" it off with just jets...

... then again, sometimes those wiper blades smear the "crap" out of them. :D

Just like with all Honda products:

-They look better in person.
-They grow on you.
-They won't look out-dated fast...

Back