'04 NSX with 36Kmile at a NY Queen dealer for $52.5K

I found this ad and thought this is a very good deal. Anyone know anything on this car? I did a serach on the VIN: JH4NA21694T000065 but didn't find anything.

I asked the seller for a carfax and it was a 1 owner car from NJ. Had an accident in 2005. The side was damaged from hitting a parked car (obviously not a good driver). Looks like its been fixed since. It is also list in Craigslist for $51.5K.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=248300036

This used car dealer claimed that even Honda dealers were asking about this car. Anyway, the price seems to be very good and hopefully it is a good car. I have the car fax in PDF if anyone is interested.

Actually, the mileage is 37,674...I look at a different silver with 36K over the weekend and the number stock in my head.:smile:

Why would Honda dealers be asking about it? I could perhaps understand Acura dealers, but Honda.:confused:

Warning signs: Cars in Queens, listed on Craigslist, wrecked (need I say more).

Check for VIN stickers.

Seeing it in person will be the only way to know for sure.

Warning signs: Cars in Queens, listed on Craigslist, wrecked (need I say more).

Hey, not all car in New York City are bad :wink:...I am in the Bronx and my NSX is in very good shape.:smile: Anyway, this car is from NJ according to the car fax. I will try and check it out this weekend.

Hey, not all car in New York City are bad :wink:...I am in the Bronx and my NSX is in very good shape.:smile: Anyway, this car is from NJ according to the car fax. I will try and check it out this weekend.

You're right...but in the five years that I lived in Manhattan, the one thing I've learned is that NYC is the world capital for knock-offs, scams, and salvaged-restored exotics. Once I even visited a shop in the Bronx which specialized in buying wrecked exotics (from Florida) and flipping them. I don't even order anything online (especially electronics) when it's located in the 5 boroughs (ie. sellling refurbished goods as new). Just my experience passing on to others...Go Yankees!

Last edited:
Back