04 Black with red interior on eBay

I love it. If I didn't have one, I'd buy it.

Drool! This was my first color combo consideration and I had a deal worked out to buy one in Denver until the Salesman told me the owner had been driving it and it had over a thousand miles on it:mad:

This combo is just SICK in person and of course as Vancehu has shown it's the perfect base for an NSX-R clone:biggrin:

Look at the shifter dang it's tall. I forgot how tall it was after having the short shifter and short shifter stalk in combo the with NSX-R knob for over a year.

This cars been for sale for a very long time. I personally love the color combo. The S2000 was made like this in 00 and 01 and I thought it was hot as hell back then. It's a tough retail sale, takes the right customer.

I think this is one of the better, if not best, color combinations for the NSX.

And it's rare (which is surprising).

I also like the Red/Red and Orange/Orange:biggrin:

I also like the Red/Red and Orange/Orange:biggrin:

Imola Orange/Orange would be killer. One exterior color I've grown very fond of: Lime Green Metallic. But maybe not w/ an orange interior. ;)

2000fiesta04.jpg

Bro,

Lime green with a set of Black Recaro's....I'm in heaven:biggrin:

This cars been for sale for a very long time. I personally love the color combo. The S2000 was made like this in 00 and 01 and I thought it was hot as hell back then. It's a tough retail sale, takes the right customer.

Mike, In your professional opinion, what is this car worth.

thanks

Kid is gonna get 5,000 posts tonite.
I'm challenged by that blk/red's past listings... think Meeyatch1 is on to something. :confused:
Ponyboy, imola w/orange will see you in ColsOH! :smile:
That lime green is real nice.

Mike, In your professional opinion, what is this car worth.

thanks

Im currently the high bid, so only time will tell:tongue: I wanted orange/orange but this things kinda special:biggrin: I tried to buy it awhile back but the timing wasn't right.

Thats by far my favorite color combo. If I didn't already have my X I would purchase that car. I remember seeing a late model Esprit on E-bay about a yr ago in that color combo, SICK it was. Same thing could you imaginE a Diablo that color combo with some 19's black rims with polished outer, SICK!!!!

I'm usually not too fond of black...but with that interior...I love it!!!!

Think I am obsessed with black & red interiors. I "interior decorated" my '91 Sebring silver to include red accents. (Zanardi mats, red belt pads, shift knob,etc...)
Thinking about the black & red leather seat & door panel thing too.

Maybe I should bid?!! :biggrin:

That is a killer interior and exterior combo! I think that's now my favorite as I hadn't seen it before. My preferences are:

Black/Red interior
Imola Orange/Orange interior
Lime Green/Black interior

Wow -- that's a very ... special ... combination. Are there any Limes in the US? I've never seen one.

Nada one that I know off. A custom paint job in cali but its not really JDM OEM lime green. You can always be the first.:biggrin:

Back