'03 NSX-T NA1 (Long Beach Blue Pearl / Camel) @ Roger Beasley Porsche...

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
Austin: '03 NSX-T NA1 (Long Beach Blue Pearl / Camel) @ Roger Beasley Porsche...

Only other blue NSX'es that I've seen in the Greater Austin area were that of a C. TX area track-enthusiast/instructor ('97+ NSX-T NA2 Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Ebony, FWIRC) whenever he'd head up NSteXpo or that of Houston's stormrider's former '00 NSX-T NA2 (Monaco Blue Pearl / Ebony w/ DoLuck side-skirts & Volk GT-S rims) which a local area enthusiast bought (I see it from time to time in/around town).

Now this '03 NSX-T NA1 Long Beach Blue Pearl / Camel appears @ Roger Beasley Porsche... http://austin.craigslist.org/ctd/1831986558.html

2003 Acura NSX only 35K miles!! - $59869 (Central Austin)

<hr> Date: 2010-07-08, 11:17AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] <sup>[Errors when replying to ads?]</sup>
<hr>
SUPER CLEAN, SUPER COOL, EYE CATCHING ACURA NSX. THIRD ONE OFF THE ASSEMBLY LINE IN 2003, AND RARE COLOR COMBINATION IN LONG BEACH BLUE PEARL WITH CAMEL INTERIOR. ONLY 35K MILES!! GET NOTICED!!

READ OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS ON www.DealerRater.com TO SEE THE ROGER BEASLEY DIFFERENCE FOR YOURSELF.

CALL KARRIE TODAY AT 866-454-9878 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THE VEHICLE. <!-- START CLTAGS -->

• <!-- CLTAG GeographicArea=Central Austin -->Location: Central Austin
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Moar info'/pics... http://www.porscheaustin.com/used/Acura/2003-Acura-NSX-T-1983ef620a0a006400310a6d3b8510db.htm

I've never seen it before! :D

Last edited:
right'o...

that has been there for quite sometime. I went to look at it when we had the P car serviced there 71days ago.
Ooh, aah... ic, ic! I just came across it on CL. I haven't been to the Porsche dealer in ages. A few months ago, they had a Fisker Karma model & presentation as Roger Beasley will have a showroom for those when available.

So, an '03 NSX-T NA1 w/ ~35k miles for ~$59k+ seems a bit reaching! But, then again - it is what it is - rare as heII (truth be told) & for the right buyer, discriminating enthusiast, it plausibly is worth it being the only one around. Now, where is that "right buyer, discriminating enthusiast"... ha!

Reference:

U.S. 2003 NSX-T #'s
171 -> '03 NSX-T
163 -> '03 NSX-T NA2
8 -> '03 NSX-T NA1
6 -> '03 NSX-T NA2 Long Beach Blue Pearl / Camel
1 -> '03 NSX-T NA1 Long Beach Blue Pearl / Camel

In 2002, there were (2) '02 NSX-T NA1 Long Beach Blue Pearl / Camel sold. In 2004 & 2005, there were zero!

FWIW, it's quite a rare bird. And a testament to it's resale/residual value as it originally MSRP'd for ~$89k+, presumably sold for ~$79k in 2003 (~7+ years ago), now offered for ~$59k+. That's ~$20k depreciation from selling-price in ~7+ years (84 months), roughly ~$238/month in ownership costs (aside from running-costs - namely TTL, gas, maint'/service, etc'). But, of-course that's assuming it'd sell for ~$59k.

For argument's sake, let's say it sold for ~$49k (I'm playing w/ 9's for ease of computations! :D), so that's ~$30k depreciation from selling price in ~7+ years (84 months), roughly ~$357/month in ownership costs (aside from running-costs - namely TTL, gas, maint'/service, etc').

NSX ownership is truly unreal, if/when one crunches the numbers - whether from a ownership cost and/or running cost perspective. Literally the personification of the ideal everyday exotic. . .

Last edited:
Have to double check, but almost certain that was my car... Breaded it in to brandywine Porsche back in like 05... Had bought new in 03... I put about 11k on... I'll try to find my old vin

That's my old girl... Reading the thread closer, didn't realize there was only 1 like her! Lol

In 03 I think I paid something like 73k at Acura of ocean in nj and had traded in my 98 for her... Wonder how she ended up in Austin... I know brandywine dumped her into manheim (think it was manheim) weird to say seeing the pics makes me a bit nostalgic. You can see some pics of when she was mine in my gallery and some fellow primers saw her in person back in 03 or 04 at the Running of the Bulls event to Hemmings Motors with the lambo club

Last edited:
I stopped by and checked this one out since I live here in Austin. Very nice, but was turned away by the automatic. So I ended finding a yellow 2003 one from TN with 31K miles and drove it back to Austin!

Back