02+ Silver on Purchase St

Saw an "new" NSX silver yesterday morning around 9am, badly in need of a car wash, I think that it had Florida plates, were you lost??? Made a wrong turn in Georgia maybe. Nice to see one on the road this time of year, kind of miss driving mine, it's flurrying now, and we're expecting 12-24 inches of snow this weekend, bring on Spring!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We spotted a silverstone 02 or newer, older style NJ plates in the Lincoln tunnel 1/19.Heading tword Jersy,Nice to see the car on the road!oh btw Hy Roger!

docjohn said:
We spotted a silverstone 02 or newer, older style NJ plates in the Lincoln tunnel 1/19.Heading tword Jersy,Nice to see the car on the road!oh btw Hy Roger!

Hey Doc, we all missed you and Trish last week, great dinner!!! Your friend RSO is wasting away, he's a shadow of his former self!!! I did miss all the excitement with him being stopped for DUI Diet Coke, but what the hell!! Hope that the 3 of you are doing well, how's the house coming along, any interesting new vehicles to park??? Maybe Mike can get you a Tahoe with 24" spinners!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back