• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

02 NSX-T White/Tan CTSC JN4NA21692T000113

nsx.jpg

********CAR IS NOW SOLD!!!*******

First notice here on Prime to those interested in a non-molested but tastefully modified 02+ car. I’m 3rd owner. Had it since 2/06. Never tracked or abused. No dents or accidents. 2 or 3 hardly noticable .5 mm rock chips. Absolutely the best car I’ve ever had. Time to move on though. I run a BMW repair & sales shop in St Louis and have too many cars (or not enough, depends on perspective)
$62,000.

....Just noticed I'm supposed to tell all I'm a dealer even if I'm a BMW dealer and it's my personal car (which I am & it is)....

Vehicle Description

• 2002 White on Tan 6 speed / 32280 miles.
• $89k sticker, plus over $25k in COMPTECH upgrades.
• Most. if not all, service records.
• All manuals, books, keys, etc
• Top and Mirrors shot with 3 coats (plus clear) of berlina black.
• COMPTECH SUPERCHARGER, Stage II Clutch, headers, exhaust, ECU and Fuel management program,, all dealer installed. (Delray Acura in Florida)
• Car was serviced at Delray with original owners, then at Acura of Orange Park in Fl. then here at Bavarian in St Louis
• Fully serviced. New clutch due to shudder being installed this week.
• Tires are on 18 /19" OZ Wheels (painted white...) with Goodyear F1 GS tires.
• Aftermarket Amplifier & upgraded speakers. Factory head unit to maintain OEM look.
• Custom Comptech inspired targa top storage panel so you can take top out AND keep it under glass
• Light, tasteful window tint
• Integrated Valentine 1 radar with concealed display.
• Electronic switch to put antenna up/down
Feel free to call toll free 888-675-9268 9-5 M-F to discuss. More pix available. Ask for John.

Last edited:
...Bump...
Supposedly sold in the first 2 days.
Buyer could'nt get financed
One more try on Prime before the dreaded Ebay.

Back