• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior 02+ NA2 VIS Carbon NSX-R hood

FS: 02+ NA2 style VIS carbon fiber vented hood.

Used for one car show, driven < 20 miles.

Fitment is a 9.5/10 - the only thing about the hood that isn't EXACTLY like the OEM hood is the gap between the fenders and the hood is about 1-2mm bigger. It's pretty negligible and you probably won't notice unless you're looking for it. Otherwise it's perfect - the curvature of the hood, the fitment around the lights, front bumper, etc.

Asking $700 picked up (Los Angeles).

MSRP $1340:
http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog...-2005-Acura-Nsx-Type-R-Carbon-Fiber-Hood.html

Now for the pictures

nsx-vish1.jpg

In the picture above, don't be confused by the thing you see in the mesh grille - that's just part of the house.

Showing the weave:

nsx-vish2.jpg

EDIT: I've gotten a lot of request for pictures of the hood on the car. Here you go:

nsx-vish3.jpg

Last edited:
still available - I also have the CF radiator duct (type r replica) that will work with the hood, $150 if purchased w/ hood. Comes w/ brackets to mount to LHD car.

Price lowered to $650.

Looked into shipping this thing since I have had numerous inquiries about that but this is going to be for local pickup only - sorry!

Back