'02 in Sugar Land, TX (eBay car) JH4NA21632T000060

Didn't think I'd be looking at NSXs again but I almost hit the buy it now button tonight (see link below), but I told myself I better hold off b/c this 2002 is missing the tow-hook cover, spare tire, and host a handful of mods that I'd never put on my own car. Here's the link for the car, is anyone around the Houston/Sugarland area willing to go out to the dealer and take a look at this car for me?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2491083656

Re: '02 in Sugar Land, TX (eBay car)

Email seller and said the door and quater was repainted. Obviously not a "clean" car with the buy it now price of only 57k.

There’s a lot of wrinkles on those leather seats, bit unusual for a car that "young". But then it was probably used for daily drive (close to 20K miles in 2 years).

I sat in this car a while back. I was not looking for an 02 but the saleperson let me sat in it. The salesperson told me privately that there are some paint job done to the rear panels and I can feel some overspray on the reat lights by touching it.

Aside from the possible bodywork, the other drawback might be the fact that it came with a Nitrous kit already hooked up. I wouldn't want that on my own NSX.

However, that's only my observation. I'd be better to run a carfax if anyone is interested.

yep, i know this car! it used to belong to Jeremy and was his daily driver! the car was keyed after about a month of ownership! and he got in to an accident on his way back from Austin, tx!! i think he got a vette now instead! this car was driven pretty hard!! i think he has the clutch replace a few time already due to hard launch when drag racing! i will stay away from this car!!

Back