01-16-10 Clear side maker preview at Coffee and Cars Irvine ??

Is anyone interested in a preview of the clear side markers that I made at Coffee and Cars Irvine 01-16-10?

What time do you guys meet? Where to park?

Here is the thread for the clear side markers:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1265335#post1265335

You will be able to see the quality, color, fitments, etc for yourself.

I need your support to make this 20 yr old clear side marker project happen. The factory is doing me a favor to make these, and they want a discussion to proceed by the end of this weekend.

I will only be able to make one color. See the color for yourself. I need to find a balance between those who want smoke and those who want just clear side markers. This is my last chance to have them change the color if we decide that we don't like it.

I don't have the funds to make other colors. There will not be a smoked version and a clear version. No carbon version, titanium version, one that changes depending on your mood, etc.

Last edited:
from the picture you had the clear ones look good. In my op, i think clear would be the best as they seem more universal than smoked ones. smoked ones on a white car for ex may not look as good as clear ones or if the windows are tinted or not for another example. The clear ones in the picture look good. When there done i want some :)

from the picture you had the clear ones look good. In my op, i think clear would be the best as they seem more universal than smoked ones. smoked ones on a white car for ex may not look as good as clear ones or if the windows are tinted or not for another example. The clear ones in the picture look good. When there done i want some :)
+1

I have seen clear ones on NSX, they look amazing. Just take a look at Tom's amazing NSX-R, unfortunately I only have a old pic from several years ago.

I have had clear side markers in Supra, S2000, and 335i in the past. They all look great. If I were to buy another NSX, I would go clear. I would always go clear for all my cars if there is one available.

If people want to smoke them, they can with a can of JDM clear smoke spray sold at the car goods shop inside Mitsuwa at Costa Mesa. It would be a super easy diy.

P1010264.jpg

Last edited:
Jason,
thanks for showing a pic of my car (even though dated)

i sent the op a pm, i would like to get a set. I will be at cars and coffee from 7:30 to 8:00 ... i need to leave for a wedding at 8:00 sharp.
please pm me a cell phone number and we can meet up
thanks
tom

Back