01/15/10 meet (correction on previous date)

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sorry guys :biggrin:, but I corrected myself after not proofreading my stuff. Please disregard the date posted in another thread. Anyway, the correct day is 01/15 around 4pm (since the sun is still out). Trying to get a feel on everyone's opinion on setting up a meet Friday, Jan. 15th at or around 4pm? Let me know what y'all think of this. Plan is to meet up at the parking lot east of Longs Drugs in West Covina inside the Eastland shopping center. (See map below) From there we can hang out and figure out what to do and where to go from there. There are a lot of food joints in the area and also there a couple bars down Citrus Ave. where we can go to later that evening with our cars.... We can always play this all by ear. Initial meet up will be at the mentioned location at 4pm and we'll go from there. :cool:

Let's start over...

1. striker525

I'll be outta town til feb, have fun guys.

Regan, sorry, i wasn't thinking straight the first time. I am preparing my brain for vacation mode so ya...haha:wink:

Nokoni and JC, you guys still showing up?
It's on my way home, so I should be able to drop by!

I'll be outta town til feb, have fun guys.
I just realized... I don't think we've met! maybe next time.

Regan, sorry, i wasn't thinking straight the first time. I am preparing my brain for vacation mode so ya...haha:wink:
i'm always on vacation mode. everyday is a constant struggle! haha

Regan, too bad you can't make it!
I know. Maybe next time. Jerry's selling the NSX. Try to get that guy out before fatherhood buries him forever :tongue:.

I just realized... I don't think we've met! maybe next time.

Yeah I havent really gone to any meets with my travel schedule....hopefully I'll be able to make it out to more get togethers. Had fun at Cars and Coffee....just hate waking up so early.

Gahh I might not be able to make it anymore. May be going to San Diego to pick up my brother from school for the long weekend.... I'll let you guys know.

sup ron, suprised steve and gail havent chimmed in yet....? Well i should be there. Got to finish up so hw assignments due later in the day in the morning but i should be down.

sounds good

will be there around 4pm. don't know what's going to happen, but we'll play it by ear cause i think i have a two bdays to go to that night, if y'all wanna roll too, haha. let's handle it once we all meet.:biggrin: see you guys soon!

Too bad a lot of people are out of town. How many people usually show up?

I was considering driving up there to let you guys see the clear side markers frist hand. I really need feed back on the prototype ASAP. The factory is already doing me a favor to make this. They want to get it out of the way.

My other option is to go to Coffee and Cars on Sat. in Irvine. Is anyone interested in going there to meet?

did you go to C&C two weekends ago? anyway, this is the first time a meet like this is happening where i'm ramrodding it. don't know how many people are showing up, but we'll take it from there. you are more than welcome to come join though :rolleyes::biggrin: -Ron

my chino hills meet had like 10 ppls at one point, almost as many nsxers that went to c&c and most of them said they came from la area so i would think more would show to this one. I will be there and I want your markers :)

Too bad a lot of people are out of town. How many people usually show up?

I was considering driving up there to let you guys see the clear side markers frist hand. I really need feed back on the prototype ASAP. The factory is already doing me a favor to make this. They want to get it out of the way.

My other option is to go to Coffee and Cars on Sat. in Irvine. Is anyone interested in going there to meet?

I would love to see the markers as well. Unfortunately, I may have to leave by 6 pm to be at dinner in K-town by 7.

I'm out. sorry guys, I know you all miss me. San Diego calls -___-

Besides, I didn't want anybody making fun of my car due to lack of lip AND 4x4.. even makes it look higher now ;D

you're gonna need to lower that baby...it's way overdue my friend!

Nokie be a few late

Nokie? lol... I'll be calling you that from now on.

Sorry Ron, didn't mean to drop in on you at Target. I saw one NSX, then the second, and I was like... someone's having a meet! Had no idea you guys were meeting up. Will join next time :biggrin:

no worries jerry! i will call you out!

Back