• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

00 Silverstone NSX VIN #JH4NA2167YT000166

I am selling this car for a freind. The car is a 2000 Silverstone / black 6 speed NSX T that was salvaged due to a accident. He bought the car repaired so we do not know the specifics of the accident and or repairs. The title is now CLEAN but the salvage does show up on CARFAX. The paint is good but the panel gaps are incosistent on the front bumper cover, passenger door near fender and the targa top. The car drives / tracks straight and runs GREAT ! I used to work for a Acura dealer and this is one of the STRONGEST examples I have ever driven. The engine is stock although it is faster than my 2004 was when it had headers, exhaust and AIS. The car has 19K on it and is a good buy if you want a newer car for the 91-93 price range.
Mods include: Volk 18 / 19" wheels, Wings West spats, sideskirts and front lip. Interior has newer TL stereo and navigation pod with navigation. Mechanically the car is fine but it the check engine light is on due to a fault code for the throttle body. The car runs fine but the throttle body will probably have to be replaced. SOLD !!! SOLD !!!!

Thank you NSX prime

Last edited:
Back