This is a USER MAINTAINED listing of salvaged / totaled NSXs. It is to be used to help prevent vehicles from being misrepresented for sale to unsuspecting buyers or for current owners to help learn more about their NSX's past. Caution must be taken when using this list as for obvious reasons there is no way to ensure that ALL NSXs that should be on this list ARE on this list. If you know of an NSX that should be on this list, please add it! This list is only as good as the information that is added!
VINs are sorted by YEAR and then ordered by the serial number (last 6 digits) so that the list can be easily used. To add a new vehicle, click the EDIT button to the right of the YEAR you are adding. If you are unsure of the year, use the "Decoding an NSX Vin" section of the wiki (http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Decoding_an_NSX_VIN#NSX_VINs_.28US_market.29). Insert the VIN any any information you have about the vehicle where it fits by serial number. For vehicles that were not originally shipped to the USA there is a section at the bottom of the page for "International NSXs" where you can input the VIN and any information you have about it.
- JH4NA1157MT000664 '91 black/black with severe body damage to the rear and both quarter panels. "Suffice it to say that the insurance company was not willing to fix it. BTW, a tell tale sign will be the fact that I took the billet plates with the abridged VIN for memories sake. Don't know what I will do with them, but they seemed like a cool keepsake." Kevin Hiroshima - May 13, 2002 (CA)
- JH4NA115XMT000805 1991 Black/Black hit pole front left right,front frame damage (airbag deployed) totalled by Progressive Auto
- JH4NA1152MT001009 White/Black: Salvage title due to Unknown Reason. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137438
- JH4NA1151MT001017 1991 NSX, per thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149677
- JH4NA1156MT001093 This car has a salvaged title and got a new title in Kentucky. Dealer was selling it in Denver. Title doesn't currently show salvage on it. firstname.lastname@example.org
- JH4NA1159MT001198 1991 Black/Black NSX. Salvage title, hit on the side. Listed for sale by Classic Auto Sales in Raymore, MO in November 2001.
- JH4NA1150MT001202 1991 Black/Black NSX, front end damage, hood, bumper, and both fenders and had the front end repainted, per for sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149649
- JH4NA1150MT001204 Black/Black: Salvage title due to front-end damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149649
- JH4NA1150MT001235 Black/Ivory: Salvage title due to drivers-side damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141071
- JH4NA1150MT001378 1991 NSX listed on Yahoo classifieds in Sept 2000 for sale in the Miami, FL area with front and rear damage
- JH4NA1156MT001658 1991 Red/Black http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66259
- JH4NA1158MT001659 1991 Red/Black NSX with totaled in Chattanooga, TN. Rear end damage not enough to bust bulbs in lights but broke bumper and crimped hood and both side quarter panels (just barely). Car will leave our driveway with just over 103,000 miles. This was a daily drive car and would be an excellent repair for someone less concerned with a clean title. ALL records will go with car. This includes entire maintenance history, track times, modification, etc. We did find out that the car was bought locally by Chattanooga Valley Used Cars and Parts. They have plans to repair and resell. Please ad my husband's email in case the new owner finds the website and has questions [email protected]
- JH4NA1157MT001667 1991 salvage title being parted out in NY in April 2000. For sale as a whole car with a good title in NY in 2003.
- JH4NA1155MT001750 Red/Blk 91 complete destroyed front, rear, and rolled miles at time of crash 77372.4
- JH4NA1158MT001791 Black/Black: Salvage title due to Unknown Reason. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146786
- JH4NA1159MT001797 1991 Black/Black. 10/23/02 Taking a long left bank turn, just to find the city's sprinkler system lubing up the #1 lane. Fishtailed, then the center divide, across three lanes, took out a tree, and ended up on the sidewalk; not really sure which order though. Just a few scratches on me, but the driver side of the car is gone. Right side looks good, but the whole uni-body was buckled, as the passenger side door now bows out. Sad part is that I just put the BBSC, headers, short gears & 4.55, and timing belt service; a big chunk of change within the last 3 months.
- JH4NA115XMT001856 1991 red/black - front crushed from underneath by a ditch, right rear undercarriage ripped out by a cement wall in the same ditch. Sold by Co-part July-August 2007 in the Sacramento area. Pristine interior made it a likely part-out. Engine was also perfect, with new timing belt and water pump. 80k miles.
- JH4NA1264MT001858 Salvage Title. 1991 Red/Black. Total Loss on 03/20/2009 and Salvage title issued same day.
- JH4NA1159MT001881 Salvage Title. 1991 Red/Black total loss miles at time of impact 138,196 show thread http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151578
- JH4NA1269MT002004 1991 Black/Black automatic transmission. Hit a tree at 40 MPH, front end was crushed back to the dash. Car had 88,000 miles when it happened on 12-17-99. Insurance totalled it. Car is from New York. [[email protected]]
- JH4NA1260MT002005 1991 Black/Black Auto, light hit on passgr side strut tower, Per For Sale Listing: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45304
- JH4NA1151MT002233 1991 - salvage - flood damaged in NC.
- JH4NA1156MT002289 Carfax shows the car has been salvage, but the California title doesn't as of May 2002.
- JH4NA1159MT002297 Black/Ivory - Rolled, totalled by insurance co. ($15k salvage value) [DHW]
- JH4NA1154MT002355 1991 NSX black/black. Owner claims the car came up from Florida and may have been involved in a minor hit that set the air bag off but has a clean title. Carfax shows the car had a junk title issue in December of 1995. Car was retitled in Pennsylvania in 1996 but the mileage dropped by 1000 miles in the year after it was totaled. For sale in Atlanta with 30K for $32,000 in October 1999. [[email protected]]
- JH4NA1158MT002441 Silver/Black '91 - Car was rolled/totalled by insurance co. [SR]
- JH4NA1151MT002538 Yellow/Black: Salvage title due to Rear-End damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149660
- JH4NA1158MT002570 1991 Red/Black. Cut in half through the passenger compartment. Sold as salvage to United Auto Service, 4210 West Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 on 6/5/01.
- JH4NA115XMT002635 Black/Black '91 - Spun, hit hard at right front and rear, airbag deployed, totaled by insurance co. at 74,392 miles. Car had short gears & 4.23 RP, and Tubi #87 which was destroyed.
- JH4NA1157MT002690 1991 Red/Blk rear end driverside damage rear upper/lower contol arms bent out, rear fender,rear bumper and rear light destroyed miles at time of wreck 99248.8
- JH4NA1153MT002699 1991 Red/Ivory - Totaled May 2008 by Wawanesa Ins. Damage to the Front bumper during the accident, however upon inspection of the Apr 2008 accident, found that the vehicle was in a previous accident that damaged the front frame rails and failed welds supporting the front frame rails. No air bag deployment in the Apr 2008 accident. All other body panels, suspension appear to be fine.
- JH4NA1155MT002705 1991 Silver. Damage to front, right rear, left rear. Frame damage. Totalled by USAA Insurance.
- JH4NA1154MT002744 1991 Black/Blk front end collision very bad , declared salvage, miles at time of wreck 54,865
- JH4NA1155MT002784 Red/Blk 91 side doors damaged, rear bumper crushed sold at auction link to photo http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/shawn110975/JH4NA1155MT002784.jpg
- JH4NA1158MT002875 1991 Red / Black - Insurance totaled after an altercation with a deer in central Texas. Damage was limited to windshield, roof and interior glass damage. Repair estimate was over $24,000 with a premier repair garage recommending it not be fixed. Car last seen at salvage auction in Austin Texas. 5/27/2000
- JH4NA1154MT003098 Black/Black: Salvage title due to Rear-End damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141460
- JH4NA1159MT003128 Black/Black '91 - Stolen August '98 in California. [[email protected]]Recovered by police June 2001. Sold at auction.
- JH4NA1157NT000018 1992 Black/Ivory. Sustained massive right side body and right rear suspension damage after striking a tree 14 June 08. Front hood misaligned from impact. Airbag deployed. Declared a total loss by USAA. At time, car had 77K miles and had just completed all engine maintenance less than 500 miles prior. Last whereabouts: Madisonville, TN in July 08. Most likely sold at auction.
- JH4NA1151NT000029 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1158NT000030 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1152NT000086 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1157NT000195 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1155NT000213 1992 cut in half, engine sold [BC - 2000/7/31]
- JH4NA1152NT000220 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1152NT000234 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1269NT000254 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1266NT000261 1992 Red/Black automatic, front end and engine compartment damage, light damage all around. Sold as salvage to United Auto Service, 4210 West Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 on 4/19/01.
- JH4NA1158NT000268 1992 Silver/Black, per for sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100749
- JH4NA115XNT000272 1992 NSX, Silver, Manual Transmission, 34,000 miles for sale in Walingford, CT in May '99. Theft recovery, but recovered with no damage except a couple of minor dents. Not advertised as damaged car, but dealer was truthful when asked directly. Title reflects history [Otto Joe, [email protected]]
- JH4NA1267NT000284 1992 Black/Black automatic, heavy front damage plus some damage on both sides. Sold as salvage to Elite-Motor Cars, 985 Bronx River Ave., Bronx, NY 10472 on 5/29/01
- JH4NA1157NT000374 1992 Black/Ivory - Totaled in Dec 2005 in Seattle/Tacoma Wa. Damage to driver side front fender, door and rear quarter panel. Driver side suspension damage. My car had a bit over 55k I believe. Last I checked, it was purchased at an auction in WA state and presumably rebuilt and back on the road. In fact, I think I've seen it in Steilacoom, WA as recently as 2008. - kp_vtekniks
- JH4NA1154NT000381 1992 Red/Black. Light front impact, partially stripped. Being misrepresented on eBay in late 2002.
- JH4NA1156NT000382 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1157NT000391 1992 Red/Black NSX with damage to front and heavy impact to left and right sides. Sold as salvage to H.A.P. Recycling, 3450 Recycle Rd. #2, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 on 12/04/00
- JH4NA1153NT000419 Was in an engine fire and has a salvage title. Car was repaired and sold. Also reported as odometer rollback after it was repaired.
- JH4NA115XNT000482 1992 NSX, 10/05/2000 Louisiana Police Report Accident Reported in Lafayette Parish, Vehicle involved in crash resulting in submersion, Moderate damage reported
- JH4NA1158NT000545 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1154NT000560 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1157NT000651 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1155NT000731 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura  (11/17/09)
- JH4NA1159NT000750 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1159NT000764 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA115XNT000773 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1151NT000807 1992 White/Black, front end damage fenders, bumper, hood replaced, NO frame damage. per for sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52013
- JH4NA1159NT000893 1992 Red/Black. Front collision with guardrail in Tampa, FL December 1999; Police Case #565478470. FL salvage title #64209808 issued. Sold as parts car in GA in April 2000 with 62,458 mi.
- JH4NA1151NT001004 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1156NT001063 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1152NT001125 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1157NT001167 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1155NT001250 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1260MT002005 Black/Black: Salvage title due to Unknown Reason. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142691
- JH4NA1267NT000933 1992 BLK/BLK Automatic, fire damaged, rear burned, miles at time of fire 164863.7
- JH4NA1157PT000064 Totaled. Salvage Auction photo  (11/17/09)
- JH4NA1159PT000122 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura. Salvage title issued January 1997 in Florida. Salvage/rebuilt title issued November 1998 in Illinois.
- JH4NA1153PT000245 1993 Red/Black NSX with hard front impact. Sold as salvage to Otero's Auto Body, 1245 Jamacha Rd, Ed Cajon, CA 92019 on 12/21/00
- JH4NA1159PT000251 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1157PT000295 I looked at this NSX today and it seemed to be sound, but the VIN numbers had been removed and there was a state of Florida VIN attached. The owner told me that she understood that his car had been stolen and stripped. I guess that the insurance paid off the original owner and a new title was issued. then the car went to an owner in Louisiana before returning to the current owner in Tampa FL. [TCR - 2001/5/30]
- JH4NA1152PT000348 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1153PT000424 1993 Sebring Silver/Black-Totalled September 2005 at Road America, Wisconsin. Vehicle retained by owner and subsequently sold in damaged condition with clean title, as vehicle was too old to qualify for salvage title in Wisconsin. Repaired in Florida and sold to California. Vehicle later listed on ebay without disclosure of previous damage. Listing was removed by ebay when contacted by previous owner. The rear driver's side frame rail was bent in the accident. In its current, repaired condition, the frame rail is not visible without removal of the fender.
- JH4NA1156PT000434 Salvaged THREE times. First at 8000 miles in Texas, then at 12000, then near 20000. Paint work, body work (body panels misaligned). Drives straight, engine runs OK. Being misrepresented in Mid-Atlantic (DC/MD/PA) in Fall '98.
- JH4NA115XPT000449 1993 Black / Black - Totaled in Jan 2009 by Geico Ins Oxnard, CA. Damage to Left + Right Fender, Front Bumper, Hood, Headlights, Left & Right Fenders, Rear Bumper, Rear Deck Lid, Exhaust, Wheel, Broken Axle, Rear Suspension etc. The front left of the nose hit the inner barrier first and that sent the car back and forth between the barriers on a bridge. All body panels damaged but doors. No air bag deployment. Infor from thread in Owners Discussion
- JH4NA1159PT000489 1993 Red/Black NSX with front impact. Sold as salvage Best Foreign Auto, 603 Todd Lane, Aliquippa, PA 15001 on 1/11/01
- JH4NA1157PT000538 1993 Black/Tan or Ivory, Flood damage, miles at time of flood 107,311
- JH4NA1150PT000543 1993 Red/Black NSX, right front fender damage and the insurance company totaled it. There's no frame damage, and the repairs have been made with OEM parts, http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123494
- JH4NA1154PT000545 1993 White/Black. Heavily stripped. CA salvage title, for sale at salvage broker in San Diego 3/20/2000.
- JH4NA1155PT000599 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura, http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117357
- JH4NA1268PT000622 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1158RT000034 White 1994 NSX-R clone wrecked salvage with front lower suspension damage totaled by insurance company. miles at time of wreck 79,657 with a previuos salvaged title sold at auction for 19,700 to an Idaho buyer
- JH4NA1154RT000077 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1151RT000120 1994 White/Black NSX with front and right rear impact. Sold to as salvage to United Auto Service, 4210 West Burbank Blvd., Burbank, CA 91505 on 9/14/00
- JH4NA1153RT000202 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1155RT000282 Totaled. Salvage Auction photo  (11/17/09)
- JH4NA1154RT000466 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1159RT000477 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1181ST000084 1995 Green/Black NSX-T. Listed by Classic Auto Sales in Raymore, MO on Autotrader.com in May 2000 for $25,000 with 29,000 miles, aftermarket wheels and the following description: "previous salvage title - car was damaged then repaired - needs work".
- JH4NA1182ST000174 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1189ST000219 1995 Red/Black NSX-T http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55570
- JH4NA1186ST000212 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1189ST000222 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1188ST000230 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1186ST000355 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1282ST000416 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1281ST000424 Totaled. Brooklands green, Auto transmission engine failure, front end damage show thread
- JH4NA1180ST000433 Totaled. Salvage Auction photo  (11/07/09)
- JH4NA1184ST000452 1995 NSX-T bought by Michael Fox <[email protected]> in June 2000. He knew the cars history but felt it had been repaired well and was in good condition. Salvage titled issued 01/07/1999 at 27,358 miles in Birmingham, AL, Title #23711952
- JH4NA128XST000468 Red/Black: Salvage title due to Front/Drivers Side damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143402
- JH4NA1184ST000497 1995 Red/Black NSX-T, front and rear damage. Sold as salvage to Rocky Auto Sales, 633 National City Blvd., National City, CA 91950 on 3/30/01
- JH4NA1189ST000544 1995 Black/Black hit on the right front. Needed right fender, hood, right headlamp assy, front bumper assy, radiator and radiator support, condenser and fans, airbags. Both front frame rails are bent to the right. Listed on eBay May 2002.
- JH4NA1180ST000593 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1185ST000606 1995 Red/Tan NSX-T, heavy front damage. Sold as salvage to First Class Auto Brokers, 3606 W. Davis, Dallas, TX 75211 on 5/15/01
- JH4NA118XST000617 1995 Red/Black NSX-T. Rolled. Sold as salvage to Otero's Auto Body, 1245 Jamacha Rd., El Cajon, CA 92019 on 9/15/00
- JH4NA1187TT000009 Odometer rollback (showed 2k at auction, Acura has records of service at 26k), paint work, blown and repaired engine (had 120 hp nitrous shot). Fairly modified (wheels, white gauges, exhaust). Involved in insurance fraud after engine blew. Headed to Florida from the auction in Houston summer '97 (when Carfax showed only 1 owner). [AV]
- JH4NA1181TT000023 1996 Red/Black NSX-T, LT Rear End Damage, Per For Sale Listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152654
- JH4NA1182TT000029 1996 Black/Black NSX-T, "originally bought the car in California with a salvage title due to fire damage in the interior. Had it all replaced along with a paint job", per for sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59755
- JH4NA1281TT000203 Red/Black: Salvage title due to Major Damage. Vehicle destroyed. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144539
- JH4NA1189TT000206 1996 Black/Tan NSX-T, rear-end collision, per this thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61531
- JH4NA1183TT000217 1996 Black/Black NSX-T. July 1997 salvage title issued. August 1998 new title issued - specifies vehicle is a theft recovery. May 2002 a second salvage title issued. Listed for sale at full retail price in late 2002 by www.westboromotors.com
- JH4NA1285TT000234 1996 Red/Black NSX-T. Spun into a wall at the track October 2003. Primary impact front, secondary impact rear. here is a link to photo http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/shawn110975/JH4NA1285TT000234.jpg
- JH4NA1187TT000267 1996 Red/Tan NSX-T with front end and both sides rear damaged. Sold to Auto Mart, 6924 #B Alameda, El Paso, TX 79915 on 2/15/01
- JH4NA1181TT000331' Red/Black: Salvage title due to Front / Rear Damage. Per For Sale listing:http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145712
- JH4NA1186TT000339 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1284TT000340 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1186TT000471 Gold/Beige: Salvage title due to Rear-End damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140353
- JH4NA2160VT000019 Blue/Black '97 6-speed NSX-T. Rear-ended hard on the street and rebuilt by Acura. The repair involved cutting the back end off and welding a new one on. It was then sold at auction in the southwest US around the end of May 1998 and has changed hands through several wholesalers and independent dealers since. At least two dealers have been representing this car as "mint condition" and "flawless." It is possible they do not know it's real history because no salvage title was ever issued. Hence, a CarFax or similar title history search comes back clean! One wheel was also curbed at some point and possibly refinished. For sale at various third party dealers in the Phoenix, AZ area in early '99 with around 14,000 miles for $62,000. Asking price then went UP to the upper 60s. Car was eventually sold to someone in Chicago in mid '99 . [LE, A/H].
- JH4NA2166VT000168 1997 NSX-T Black/Tan, 6-speed with approx. 25,000 miles. 9/28/2002 spun exiting bend, left the road and demolished several fence posts that were set in concrete. Not rolled. Damage to both sides, heaviest damage to left rear. Body panel gaps have shifted, suggesting bent frame. Totaled by insurance company on 10/1/02, salvage certificate filed with the PA DMV. Dan Drake (PA)
- JH4NA2168VT000172 Red/Tan '97. Tangled with an immovable object on Jan 9, 1999. The car was declared a total loss. Titled in New Jersey in July '99 with 16,954 miles. Still had a clean CarFax report as of Aug '98. [BZA]
- JH4NAZ166VT000204 1997 NSX-T Yellow/Black with 14,472 miles on the odometer. Damage to interior was limited to the airbags deploying. Estimate for repair was at 37k. with a bent frame. Trans was leaking fluid. Note: Car has no T-top or cat back exhaust on it. California car, wrecked late 2001.
- JH4NA1268WT000005 1998 Blue/Black NSX-T. Automatic transmission. Salvage title, then issued a "clean" rebuilt title in Florida. For sale on eBay in Feb 2003 with 26,000 miles and aftermarket wheels.
- JH4NA2169WT000022 1998 Red/Black Heavy drivers side collision. Sold as salvage to Car For U, 6228 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120 on 7/10/00
- JH4NA2163WT000033 1998 Blue/Black NSX-T with hard rear impact. Sold as salvage to East Side Sales Leasing, 805 Main Street, St. Paul Park, MN 55071 on 1/18/01
- JH4NA2163WT000095 1998 NSX-T totaled by insurance company in early 2001.
- JH4NA2168WT000237 1998 Silver/Black NSX-T, left front & drivers side damage, airbags deployed http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153359, http://www.karmena.com/car-for-sale/salvage-1998-acura-nsx-san-martin-ca-95046-usa-10877711/
- JH4NA2162XT000039 1999 Red/Black NSX-T. Advertised as theft recovery salvage title by a dealer on eBay. Ad claims only front lower nose was damaged, but photos show at least a full front end repaint (including under the hood) and seriously misaligned nose / passenger side headlight.
- JH4NA2169XT000068 1999 Silver/Black NSX-T, SO.CAL, Prime Member - simsgw.
- JH4NA2125XT000176 1999 Red/Black NSX Coupe - Zanardi Edition, Salvage title, recently on sale in California Dec. '07 [SH]
- JH4NA2136XT000180 1999 Yellow/Black NSX Coupe - Salvage title, listed as rear-end damage, http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145375
- JH4NA1269YT000016 2000 Blue/Black NSX-T. Reported stolen October 2, 2001 by Dean Allstrom.
- JH4NA2164YT000061 2000 NSX-T, per this thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138524
- JH4NA2162YT000155 2000 Black/Black NSX-T - Salvage titled in California, on sale on craigslist in December with 38K miles [SH]
- JH4NA2169YT000265 2000 Yellow/Black NSX-T. Lightly rolled. Totalled by insurance, auctioned, title washed (now shows as a clean title).
- JH4NA21682T000054 2002 Black/Black NSX-T, California, Salvage title. Car was totaled out from hitting a gurad rail on the rear of the car. The body from the rear panels forward is good, but the rear sub frame was bent, trunk was bent in, and rear smashed. Car has about 60k miles on it. It is possible to fix with time and money. Most likely will end up as a parts car. prime member - *nsxftw*
add : car was purchased by shawn110975 and drove from CA to Tampa FL in Apr 2011 here is the link to the car current miles are 59192.5 http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147974
- JH4NA21662T000120 2002 Red/Tan NSX-T http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48661
- JH4NA21612T000123 2002 Yellow/Black NSX-T, front bumper and passenger fender damage, per for sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107635
- JH4NA21652T000206 2002 NSX Manual transmission was flipped and rolled was sold at Auction here is a link to pic
- JH4NA216X3T000011 2003 red/black salvage
- JH4NA21623T000018 2003 Silver/Blk 6 speed manual looked to have rear end damage, rear driver quarter destroyed, rear bumper, and possible sub frame damage the mileage at time of impact was 38,825 aftermarket rims
- JH4NA21643T000036 Salvage Auction photo here  Damage description says "fresh water flood" and the photo of the speedometer shows mud inside. (11/17/09)
- JH4NA21683T000041 2003 Blue/Black, per for sale thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104321
- JH4NA21644S000027 2004 NSX Silverstone/Blk with 19361.4 miles suffered engine fire damage due to critters crawling into the airbox.
car was purchased from coparts.com in Jan of 2011 from 2nd owner shawn110975 car is in the process of being repaired. 1st original owner purchased this car Brand New out of NY and drove it back home to CA. link to build http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144739
- JH4NA21674T000050 2004 NSX LBBP/Tan with 53045 miles at time of impact. real bad wreck
show thread http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151578 2nd page
- JH4NA21684T000106 2004 NSX Silverstone, It was involved in a accident prior to me buying it. It was in a very minor front end collision while parked. I have detailed pictures of damage and also process of repairs. Every part that was replace is documented and also purchased from dealer only. If you have any questions that you feel you need answered do to this matter I would be more then glad to answer them. 626-222-9461 NICK Per For Sale thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116156
- JH4NA21675S000234 2005 Original Black/tan has been painted red with NA1 headlights, salvage title current miles of car 19,000 here is the link to the for sale section ad http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153198
- JH4NA21665S000239 2005 Yellow/Black NSX-T, California, Front end collision Salvage title
- JH4NA21615S000066 2005 LBBP/Black NSX-T, Florida, Front end Collision Salvage Title
Link to pics is https://www.iaai.com/Vehicles/Search.aspx?Keyword=acura+nsx
- JH4NA21625S000108 2005 Black/black chrome rims, rear end passengerside damage declared salvage. miles at time of wreck 24,728
- JH4NA1156MT800033 1991 Red/Black with 23,116km on the odo. Canadian car, stolen by professional thieves, along with another high-end car, April 2002 out of the owners garage while he was asleep. Derick Linegar (Canada)
- JH4NA1153MT800331 1991 Red/black. Canadian car. Spun, hit a curb and went into a telephone pole. Entire front crunched, roof buckled, glass broke. October 11, 1999 [[email protected]]
- JHMNA11500T000815 European car. 1991 Black. Entire right side damaged, light damage on left rear. Sold wrecked in Naples, Italy in early 2000. [[email protected]]
- JH4NA??????000728 Stolen in FL, recovered in CA, sold with FL salvage title. Some paint work. [JT]