• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Blk/Blk Vin JH4NA1154MT002386

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blk/blk
5 speed
78,xxx miles
clean title
all service records
90k service done early
Looking for $35k

Didn't think i'd see the day but i'm letting go of my 1991 NSX. I've had it for 1 1/2 years now and it has never let me down. The day I bought the car I had it dropped off at John Martins shop. John Martin is one of the people that started Factor X and is known for his knowledge for the NSX since 1990 when they started making them. Thx John for the reference if you are reading this :wink:. When I dropped it off I had the motor refreshed with new hoses everywhere I could find, all gaskets, spark plugs, cam plugs, S.O.S coolant tank, everything i could see and replace I did. I had the valves adjusted and the clutch replaced with a centerforce clutch and jun flywheel. I also refreshed the tranny with the NSX-R ring and pinion gear set and JDM short gear set. All parts to the tranny have been replaced with OEM parts and the shifts are super smooth. I have opened up the motor a bit more with DC Headers and the super light Taitec GTLW exhaust. I installed some JIC coil-overs to lower the car and be able to adjust the corner weight. The car is aligned and balanced and weights just under 2800lbs.!! I have all the spareparts (suspension, stock wheels, spare, ect.).

Also I put some Volk LE37's 18/19 on the car. The car was just smogged a month ago, passed with flying colors even with the exhaust and headers. Oh I also put a Science of speed ECU to compliment the exhaust and header which made the car breath a lot better.

Misc stuff:
- SOS window fix-it things
- Alarm w/ remotes
- Refreshed Amps and Speakers by BrianK of nsxprime
- Mobil 1 synthetic oil used every 3k
- New starter from SOS
- Air intake scoop
- New axles replaced < 10,000 miles ago
- Steel braided brake lines
- This car is only worked on by John Martin or Autowave

CIMG5419.JPG

gold calipers
1164295552_l.jpg

my 30 hours of caliper painting fun paid off... i think.
1164300556_l.jpg

I have spared no expense on this car as with my previous cars. Here is my previous s2000.
1164306303_l.jpg

818-720-9946
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks for looking!

- David

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back