• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91' Red/Blk For Sale-Wrecked, Houston TX, Vin: JH4NA1155MT001277

DPG

Experienced Member
AS OF 1/20 THE CAR IS SOLD

I am selling my 1991 Red/Black NSX located in Houston TX.
The car hit a curb on the drivers side and here are the problems that have been identified by the insurance company:

-The frame on the drivers side has been pulled to the left (out) about a quarter of an inch, but very repairable. The frame has not been pushed in or crumpled, the drivers side of the frame has been pulled to the left slightly. The point that it has been bent is halfway in between the suspension mounting points. There is no firewall damage and the doors open and close properly. There is no major damage other than it needs to be pulled straight so the suspension can mount up properly.

-The front drivers side suspension needs to be replaced: upper and lower a-arms, sub-frame mount for lower a-arm, and the cross member right in front of the steering rack

-Steering rack needs to be replaced

-The front bumper was scraped but can be repaired, it is not ripped or torn

-The drivers side front fender can be repaired (no obvious creases or bends)

-The hood has been tweaked slightly but there are no creases or bends, so it is repairable

-The battery tray has been bent but can be repaired

-The drivers side rear lower a-arm has been bent and the screw section of the tie rod needs to be replaced

-The drivers side headlight needs to be replaced, the headlight cover needs to either be repaired or replaced

-The Drivers side A/C condensor needs to be replaced, the ducting for the condensor could possibly be used again

NOT TO DO WITH INSURANCE:
-Radio does not work
-No SRS system in the car, no sensors/wiring/computer are in the car,
(replaced steering wheel with stock one, airbag is not hooked up)
-ABS is going out (as all old ones with miles do)
-2nd gear synco in tranny needs to be replaced

THINGS THAT ARE IN GOOD ORDER ON THE CAR:
-Front Crossmember has NOT been bent
-A/C worked properly before wreck, should be fine besides condensor
-Interior is in working order except radio
-Motor runs fine, oil every 3000, t-belt and w-pump at 85,000
-Paint is fine
-Engine cover in descent condition
-Tool kit in car with trunk carpet
-Brakes work properly
-Good stock suspension has been put on car to replace damaged teins

-The car will come with one good front and rear technomagnesio wheel, the other two were cracked in the wreck and are not repairable

Buyer will need to set up shipping or pick up

Price is $12500 or $13500 with the front suspension components (upper and lower a-arms, sub-frame mount for lower a-arm, and crossmember)

The car does NOT have a salvage title. It has NOT been totalled by the insurance company.

Vin: JH4NA1155MT001277
Tranny number: J4A4-1000501 (NOT IN SNAP RING FAILURE RANGE)

I have a 6.4mb word document full of pictures that I can send on request to anyone interested. Please make sure that you have enough space on your email before you request pictures. Thank you

[email protected]
832-768-4714

-David Gilbert

Here is a list of everything I know that needs to be replaced or repaired.

Needs to be replaced:
-upper A-arm (drivers side front suspension)
-lower A-arm
-lower A-arm subframe mount
-crossmember in front of steering rack
-steering rack
-Drivers side A/C condensor
-Rear lower A-arm (drivers side)
-Drivers side Headlight

Needs to be Repaired:
-drivers side front fender
-front bumper
-battery tray
-Frame pulled

As far as I know this is the list of items that need to be replaced or repaired.
This I got from insurance and does not mean that there could not be other problems (it is a wrecked car), but I have looked at the car hundreds of times already and cannot see anything else that needs to be replaced or repaired.

I have located most of the parts used at Autologic Inc. that are needed to repair the car. Other than the frame repair and slight body work this is all that is needed.

Parts I have located:
-Front upper a-arm
-Front lower a-arm
-sub frame mount for lower a-arm Part #50320-SL0-A01
-crossmember in front of steering rack #50300-SL0-010
-A/C condensor and ducting
-L-bracket for A/C condensor mounting Part #60262-SL0-300ZZ

Parts I have not found:
-Drivers Headlight Part #33150-SL0-A04
-rear lower A-arm Part #52360-SL0-010
-rear tie-rod center bolt Part #52345-SL0-000
-Steering Rack