• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Racing hart m5s

Selling a set of racing hart m5s 18x7.5 39 offset front and 18x10 rear. They fit perfectly with no spacers and fill the fenders out perfectly. One wheel was damaged and repaired but is still not perfectly straight, but wont lose air or anything and is driveable. All the other wheels are in almost perfect condition with one small scratch on the rear right wheel. The tires on the rear are pretty much bald and the front ones just have a little bit left on them. Asking $1200 local pickup preferred but will ship at buyers expense.
You can contact me at by pming me or emailing me at [email protected] or my AIM sn is vtecnsx1. Also you can call me at (951) 312-0005

Last edited:
vtecNSX1 said:
Selling a set of racing hart m5s 18x7.5 39 offset front and 18x10 rear. They fit perfectly with no spacers and fill the fenders out perfectly. One wheel was damaged and repaired but is still not perfectly straight, but wont lose air or anything and is driveable. All the other wheels are in almost perfect condition with one small scratch on the rear right wheel. The tires on the rear are pretty much bald and the front ones just have a little bit left on them. Asking $1200 local pickup preferred but will ship at buyers expense.

PLEASE CALL ME 609-xxx-xxxx MICHAEL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back