Phoenix f1 race factory go kart time can you beat that?

what was your time to teh nearest half second

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went to the f1 race factory and posted a 23.751 on track one. Has anyone else been and what was your best time?

Last edited:
I dont what the exact times are, but Chris W has set some pretty awesome track times on track one and two I have never seen anyone else beat his time when I have been there...But hes a cheater, he races real race karts everyweekend though! :D

Im pretty quick on both tracks for my weight...but not the fastest...However I have one claim to fame from F1, the last time I was there a guy actually got between me and a corner and flipped completely upside down! :eek: I had no idea those things could asctually flip over that easy!

Anytime anyone ever wants to go to F1, me and Chris are always down to go!

I only got to race on that track a couple of times, but I don't remember my exact times. I know Stephen and Chris both had some pretty low times.

I love F1 Race Factory! I need to get back up there to do some more karting soon! :D

If you're hooked, you should look into out door karting. Phoenix has a great track up near Pinnacle Peak:

http://www.pkra.com/

I race a Yamaha KT100 powered kart. It's a great inexpensive way to get into racing.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Back