Need Fuel Banjo AN-6 Fitting

I need a AN-6 banjo fuel fitting that attaches to the fuel filter.

There are many Earls (or Aeroquip ) fittings to choose from and I don't know which to choose.

Does anybody know the specific model of banjo fitting I should use? Sources?

Do I get a matching banjo bolt too, or will the stock one do?

Thanks

Drew

/also need a fuel pump voltage modifier.

Hopefully, you are looking for a place to tap into for a fuel pressure gauge. If so, the part that you are after is (XRP brand, part #700195), which is a No.6 male to No.6 female with a 1/8NPT hex adapter.
John ;)

I'm looking to actually feed fuel into the intake manifold with AN-6 hoses. Is that what your part will do?

I was hoping to use the stock banjo bolt that has a threaded top for my gauge.

This is part of a CTSC that I'm cobbling together.

EDIT:
So what are all the folks currently running CTSC's using for their fuel supply piping? Maybe the BBSC folks are using AN fuel lines?

Or does the CTSC allow the engine to use "sail boat fuel"?

Last edited:
You'll need to use:

1. 12x1.25 male - AN-6 male
2. AN-6 hose fitting
(you will loose your factory 6x1.0 pressure testing port)

or

1. banjo with male AN-6 fitting with your existing factory fitting. I do not know of a metric banjo made, however, there are banjo fittings made that will fit the 12mm thread. You may wish to call Comptech as I'm they have the Earls banjo they use with there supercharger kits readily available.

Cheers,
-- Chris

EDIT:
So what are all the folks currently running CTSC's using for their fuel supply piping? Maybe the BBSC folks are using AN fuel lines?

Both superchargers use stainless lines. The Comptech feeds billet fuel rails for their custom manifold, and BBSC uses lines that feed the factory rails. The Comptech uses a banjo fitting with the factory banjo bolt, BBSC uses either a banjo or solex 12x1.25>AN-6 adaptor depending on version.

Good luck!

-- Chris

Thanks Chris

What I have is a used CTSC system les the banjo that would go on the fuel filter. The rest of the fuel lines that came with the CTSC are AN-6 aeroquip and pumb into the billet rails.

So if I have this correct:
I can use the factory banjo bolt with the 12 mm banjo made by Earl's or Aeroquip?

Will the aftermarket banjo fit properly within the fuel filter harness?

Drew

An old thread, but Autometer also makes a few parts to attach a fuel pressure gauge to a metric car. You can either tap 1/16 NPT in the top of the stock banjo bolt and use an adapter or buy a new banjo bolt already tapped 1/8 NPT.

gobble said:
An old thread, but Autometer also makes a few parts to attach a fuel pressure gauge to a metric car. You can either tap 1/16 NPT in the top of the stock banjo bolt and use an adapter or buy a new banjo bolt already tapped 1/8 NPT.

Gobble is correct, this is the way to go,you retain the stock banjo and get the the 1/8 npt adaper in -4 or -6 an to mount on the fuel filter access port,this will do (exactly what you want) I use the BM adapter kit that comes with their fuel pressure guage.cost around 20 bucks.hope that helped.available at most speed shops.
best regards dave

Back