• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB : 1997 - 2001 6 speed Manual 3.2L Targa NA2 - Black interior prefered, Damaged OK

Hi everyone ! I would like to ask for your help here guys !
I’m currently trying to find a low budget 1997 – 2001 NA2 Targa NSX with 3.2L engine & manual 6 speed gearbox. It can be a lightly damaged / salvage title one ! Low budget because I’m located in Belgium, Europe and We have very high import customs fees over here ( a bit over 30% ) + shipping of the car overseas and registering it here of course.

I focus my researches on Canada because the cars read in KM/H just like us here in Europe. I would also consider a US NSX if the price is interesting of course. The price range I’m aiming at the moment is $40,000 CAD or $30,000 USD. I know it’s low budget, but I must add about 50% to that price to have it imported to Belgium and registered ! ( + fixing of the car if damaged of course... ).

I missed a very interesting one last week in the US ( 2001 NA2 NSX-T ) gone for less than $30,000 US… ( pic of the one I missed for attention ). So, I know it’s not easy to find… But not impossible !!! So, if any of you have or know about a NSX for sale matching my criteria’s, please let me know !!!!!!!! ( don’t hesitate to PM me with links, pic’s… ). Thanks in advance for your help.

you can email me at : [email protected]

Regis.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 8bis.jpg
    8bis.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 3bis.jpg
    3bis.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Help / advice needed !

Hello everyone… Well… how to begin…
I’ve been gathering BNIB NSX parts / access for quite a while now…
And time has come… to buy my unicorn : a 1998 NA2 Targa NSX !

I started looking seriously for a NSX about 3 months ago
( I’ve been browsing ads in Europe for about 3 years now…
But nothing was meeting my criteria’s )

As I was after a targa one… I decided to focus my researches on the USA !
( where only targa’s were produced from 1997 on if I’m correct… )
California being the biggest ‘nest’ of NSX’s on the planet !

And… That’s where I’ve finally found my unicorn last week : in Sacramento !

So I’m now trying to figure out how to have it imported to my place : Belgium !

I guess most of you know that feeling… That day you’ve finally found yours !

So, my questions are… Does anyone here had his NSX imported from USA ?
Which shipping company would you recommend ? Any tip on a safe way to pay
The seller without being scammed ?

I’m a complete rookie on that point… And any help / advice would be welcome guys !

Thanks in advance,

Regis ( near future NSX owner… hopefully ) ;)

Back