• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX + Pittsburgh Beautiful car and beautiful city :D

Possibly one of the last nice days we'll have, so here are a few pics I took yesterday of my NSX around Pittsburgh:

DSC_2746.JPG

DSC_2751-HDR.jpg

DSC_2750-HDR.jpg

DSC_2726-HDR.jpg

DSC_2808.JPG

^darn wheel the wrong way on that one :(

gV7DcMx42O8hroNnyJ5QMxqOc20oU3wmZcxD3sBVgA0X=w1270-h844-no

The last pic is my favorite, simply beautiful! :)

Thanks but I was talking about the height, angle, and distance from the car you picked. Planned or not, you caught a fantastic perspective of your car. I'm going to use that one day. :) It's hard for Pittsburgh and NSX's to look bad in pictures but still...very nice shots!
ah yes. I experimented a lot with angles/distances/focal lengths. The NSX looks best from a distance of 25ft+, at focal lengths of 50 or longer. otherwise it tends to look a bit large in the nose area.

Last edited:
Time for more photos and an update to this thread. Hope to not have to work this weekend.

I'm not as artistic with height, angle, distance, focal lengths, etc haha... but here are a few cell phone pics lol

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 55
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 60
Dang graffiti jerks, lol. Let me know if you'd like a little bit of Photoshop help on that last photo. :)

Nice ones! Love the ones with the fort Pitt... Black and yellow is a great combo!

oh my lord please Pgh buddies help me sell my NSX fast, this one won't last long at his advertised price!!....

Attachments

• blue hera murci.jpg
    blue hera murci.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 134
Back