2013 Pebble Beach Concourse (NSX II Pics inside)

Well I headed out to the Pebble Beach Concourse today and it was a very nice event. First class all the way and a nice glimpse into the life of the rich and famous for sure. As always there were some incredibly awesome rides. Rare and beautiful and the people watching was also pretty fun. So many cars, there is no way I got them all and I am far from a professional photographer but I did my best. I was also too tired to edit these to make them look better.

The big draw for me was to finally see the NSX Concept in person and I took plenty of photos of it..............touched it......breathed heavy on it.............caressed it gently................ anyway here are some of the pics I took from the event.

Oh and I gotta say my favorite of the day was the Porsche 918 Spider.....WOW....what a car.

As soon as I get out of my car I see this stunning 2002 BMW parking next to me. Talked to the owner for a while (of course he loved the NSX). he spent 2 years restoring it...dropped an E30 M3 engine into it...daily drives it...and drove it down from Oregon.

So as I'm walking to the shuttle buses of course there is just a Lambo Diablo parked on the grass/dirt......yeah whatever.............

I saw this NSX too......didn't recognize it....anyone on here??

Oh yeah and this thing was just parked out with the rest of the trash........ho hum...every day occurrence at Pebble Beach I suppose...........I havent even gotten to the bus yet.............

The Concept Car area was one of the first things you get to. Didn't actually need a ticket to get to this area.

Oh yeah...Jay Leno was here of course........if I overheard his conversation correctly he was buying that Aston concept car he is standing next to...........must be nice to be Leno..........very cool guy.........took lots of pics with us peasants...........

DAM THIS THING WAS BEAUTIFUL! I wish it was the new NSX

I think this Packard was the one that won best of show

Back