Coconuts 1998 Kaiser Silver Journal

8/23/13
OEM NSX-R Pedals and Coolant Tank Cover came in today. Thanks AdvansCPAP!
Had no idea the coolant tank cover was soft rubber, thought it was solid plastic.

image.jpg

Last edited:
8/24/13
NSX-R Pedals and Coolant Tank Cover installed. The pedals were a pain in the ass to install. Took my 8 hours to install and multiple trips to Lowes. Had I known it was going to be like this I would have just bought the Autovation pedals.

Last edited:
Looks good, especially the interior make over ... IMO though I just don't think OEM calipers work in red ...

Just got a call from Shad @ Driving Ambitions. He dyno'd my car at 366rwhp/270rwtq. VERY happy with the results!!! Will post up fully dyno results once I get it.

CTSC (low boost)
CT-E Airbox
CT-E Headers
CT-E Gen2 Exhaust
stock cats
Comptech 4.55 final gears
SoS 350 Clutch

Last edited:
Maybe October if the weathers good? Cars going to be at Driving Ambition probably the whole month of September for service.

Just got a call from Shad @ Driving Ambitions. He dyno'd my car at 360rwhp/270rwtq. VERY happy with the results!!! Will post up fully dyno results once I get it.

CTSC (low boost)
CT-E Airbox
CT-E Headers
CT-E Gen2 Exhaust
stock cats
Comptech 4.55 final gears
SoS 350 Clutch

Dude its November!....your car is still at DA? Those numbers are pretty much exactly the same as mine with the low boost CTSC

^Ended up dropping off the car at the end of October, so its been there for about 2 weeks.

I remember you have headers and exhaust, are you using the stock cats or have test pipes?

I love the carpet ! I used the same exhaust on my build and I couldn't be happier. It gives you just enough noise to let you know something is there.

^Ended up dropping off the car at the end of October, so its been there for about 2 weeks.

I remember you have headers and exhaust, are you using the stock cats or have test pipes?

When the dyno was done at DA I had Top Speed headers, CT exhaust and the Prospeed HFCs.

Back