• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo

Ok I looked but didn't find the date for registration and more importantly where do I reg???
next point are we doing a FL caravan or just what ever happens kind of thing???

The Social Event registration will be up shortly.

Last edited:
Caravaning up to shouldn't be too difficult - I my go early to visit with a client, but if enough want to caravan up I could visit with him on the way back. Other option... caravan back (or of course both ways!)

Well, I have no problem organizing a caravan. (or even a couple - one up one back).

The question is...

Who's in?

1. Flabuf

Add your name to the list and we'll get started.

Well, I have no problem organizing a caravan. (or even a couple - one up one back).

The question is...

Who's in?

1. Flabuf
2. DocL

What day are you planning to leave? I probably will go myself since I may have to make a two night stopover at friends in S.C., but I won't know until sometime early next month. Kind of pencil me in as a maybe at this point.

The question is...

Who's in?

1. Flabuf
2. DocL
3. Heretic

What is the route? I will join for a bit if thru Daytona/JAX

What is the route? I will join for a bit if thru Daytona/JAX

The route is sorta gonna depend on those who join up. I'm thinking it would be a good thing if you're interested to put down where you are based so we can create a reasonable route.

1. Flabuf - Sarasota
2. Docl - Delray Beach
3. Heretic - Sebring

Last edited:
1. Flabuf - Sarasota
2. Docl - Delray Beach
3. Heretic - Sebring
4. Boca rat - St Augustine (not going to nsxpo)

We might be able to get a few of the other Jax NSXs to join, there are 7 or 8 here I think.

I'm 85% in.. I'll know for sure this weekend to see if my wife and i can open up some time in our schedule.. Just purchased mine so this should be an awesome way to get to know the car!! My buddy I bought it from may go also..

I'm in west palm beach and he is in ft Myers.. Shawn the mechanic guy in tampa said he is going so maybe him too..

Welcome to the world of NSXr's Bzyrice. Whether you go or not you'll want to join the NSXCA (mandatory for the trip). Here's how:

http://www.nsxca.org/nsxca/join/

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking the route should probably start in Orlando (for me it starts in Sarasota) and we can get together on the 10th of Oct around noon. Head from there to Daytona, Jax, and on to Savannah for the night where, hopefully, we can hook up with some of the Georgia boys. That's two 4 hour driving days which pretty much anyone should be able to make. Depending on the response, I can see about a group rate at a Savannah hotel.

Thoughts?

anybody bringing golf clubs:wink:

Say what?

1. Flabuf - Sarasota
2. Docl - Delray Beach
3. Heretic - Sebring
4. Boca rat - St Augustine (not going to nsxpo)

We might be able to get a few of the other Jax NSXs to join, there are 7 or 8 here I think.

Let's see...

You're in for the caravan but not NSXPO??? Something off with this picture. Do you mean you're going to drive up to NC with us but not stay???

Last edited:
no clue.....the only things i would have room to fit would be shoes and a glove...and two or tree balls.

the hydroceles help!:eek:

...........there's a party in my ............

Back