Another horse in the Stable

Here we go, not another wander off to the dark side.
On a serious note, Brillant color choice. Can't say I am fan of the scissor lift? Why not a 4 posts?
Congrats Chris.

attachment.php

Last edited:
that looks amazing! love the current look of the caymans/boxters...

i think i may have seen your car a few days ago on woodbine. LOVE the gt3 inspired wheels.

question, if my memory serves me correctly didnt you have a brz/frs?

Last edited:
Thanks Guys. Wife drives the FRS.

Not enough room for 4 post and easier to do work on the car with this one. It's good for 9000lbs and I also double reinforced it when I installed it.

Last edited:
Let me beat Dave and welcome you to Porsche ownership!

I've always said the perfect garage is one with the NSX and a Porsche! Congrats on the Cayman S! Many articles state how good this car is...

Weekend toy / long distance hauler.

Only have 1 parking spot downtown which basically the FRS and motorcycle stay in. NSX and Cayman are uptown no room for them. Only get to see them on the weekends.

fenixv8, nice ride -- and my preferred colour combo for a Cayman. Stick or PDK? If I were in market for a new sports car the Cayman S fits into my sweet spot -- stick and very lightly optioned would be fine for me. Enjoy!

Permit me a momentary rant/whine.............Mother Honda, oh why, oh why can't you build something like this for us NSX guys? Please.

No knock on P-cars but having had such a great run with a series of Acura TLs and my NSX, if Honda built it I would buy it.

Best,
Jeff

fenixv8, nice ride -- and my preferred colour combo for a Cayman. Stick or PDK? If I were in market for a new sports car the Cayman S fits into my sweet spot -- stick and very lightly optioned would be fine for me. Enjoy!

Permit me a momentary rant/whine.............Mother Honda, oh why, oh why can't you build something like this for us NSX guys? Please.

No knock on P-cars but having had such a great run with a series of Acura TLs and my NSX, if Honda built it I would buy it.

Best,
Jeff

Thanks Jeff, The Cayman S is manual not PDK. I opted for the Diff and the PSAM.

- - - Updated - - -

Its funny took the nsx out yesterday for the first time this season and its very hard to believe that the two cars were made int he same year. NSX feels so refined compared to the 911.

71D0EA73-AD71-42C4-96E3-CE66F3B4F1D3_zpssitjm3k9.jpg

83964836-1186-41E6-8FB5-A8925A2E6833_zpsb3ohmido.jpg

Last edited:
fenixv8 -- Save the Manuals! I don't know you but I like you already. My NSX is a /94 (not a garage queen but only 48,000 miles and with exception of header to muffler system off an /04 stock). It is not as refined as the 2002-05 cars IMHO. Still, I would rather have a /94 NSX than a P-car of similar vintage for the sheer ease of ownership and peace of mind as regards reliability/running costs. I think the NSX is timeless -- still looks fresh and modern to my eyes. Good luck with the Cayman. If Honda can't see their way clear to building something like the Cayman at some point I suspect that one of those or maybe a 997.2 (s) will find its way into my garage to keep the Red Princess company. Happily Rob is around to work on the NSX and the P-cars.

Best,
Jeff

Back