Ultimate Cup Holder

I purchased a cup holder from Ultimate Cup Holder ( http://www.ultimatecupholders.com ) and could not be more pleased. It was only $25 and is well made. It installed in seconds. I put mine on the passengers side and I can easily grab my cup while driving. The holder (with or without a cup) does not get in the way of the passenger. I have driven hard with several size cups and so far, not a spill. If you order, the site states that the holder only fits for 1995 and newer NSX models. This is not correct. It will fit for any year NSX. Just wanted to provide some information as the issue of a good cup holder comes up often. IMG_1197.jpgIMG_1199.jpgIMG_1198.jpg

Will it fit a martini glass without spilling? :D

I bought a couple of those myself. Had one in my 1992 and now my 2000. It's not perfect but it works. Additionally, if it spills, it's on the floor mat. The only issue I have had is that it has popped the top off my coffee once. Probably a combination of not being on right to begin with. I don't LOVE it, but it is pretty functional. I would love to talk to the designer of my 2000 with those center counsel holders. ...must have been a joke...

Interesting, I would like a more functional cup holder. Are there any competing products available at the moment that work better than this?

Anyone interested in a group buy? :D

But does it fit my child size soda? :confused:

It looks like it can accommodate my water zero though. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I had a roll of black duct tape on the floor that worked pretty well. The "hole" is just about perfect for any drink size and the stability from the weight and stickiness of the side held in place really well...

It also served well as a quick-fix road-side-assistance for other exotic owners a few times... :wink:

-QD

Last edited:
Back