Am I nuts for liking this NSX?

Am I the only one that likes this car? This tommy Kaira NSX has really grown on me. I think the mods are unique, and kind of nicely done now. Am I crazy? Does anyone else like this car?

fdd4a8262385a5796552b1f9af0293b4_zps64d69a22.jpg

I think the skirts flow with the lip, you don't?

some black CF racing mirrors would finish it off well..
a red H logo on the center caps in the wheels
and maybe black out the rear wing add-on

here is a 360 spin of the car
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=371945449579460

Agree on the mirrors. Disagree on blacking out the Gurney Flap. I think it is what makes the big ugly black spoiler tie into the rest of the car. Thanks for the link.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I will get heat for saying this but I even like the side stripe. LOL.... Call me cheesy....

Not sure what's under the glass - NA? FI?

Anyway, besides the camber in the back (wtf??) I think it looks great. The lip/side skirts are a little "Japan", but then again, the darn thing is from Japan!! lol

I think the LEDs in the lip and the R-spoiler add on look cheesy. But other then that it looks nice.

I really like this car minus the front lip and decals... ok and maybe the side skirts.

Ok, so a red 02+ with SOME mods but not a fan of this kit. Too tacky for me.

So red type-r ish and I'm in LOL

It's nice. What wheels are those? Advan RS?

No they are similar but they are something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Some elements of the tommy kaira kit I like, but overall- no.

What elements are those...

- - - Updated - - -

LEDs.... At least these are integrated.... Unlike all these stick and screw on ones... How are those better? Those look more like add-ons to me than these. To someone that doesn't know the nsx, they really wouldn't know if that was factory or not the way they are built-in.

Last edited:
LEDs.... At least these are integrated.... Unlike all these stick and screw on ones... How are those better? Those look more like add-ons to me than these. To someone that doesn't know the nsx, they really wouldn't know if that was factory or not the way they are built-in.

There not any better. I thought about the LED running lights a while back but decided I didn't like them after seeing them installed on others cars. Even the hi end ones look bad to me. One guy integrated them into the existing marker lights I did like that.

Last edited:
Back