NSX Oil Pan Gasket compatible with any other Honda/Acura ??

MvM

Legendary Member
I have a very simple question, but could not find an easy answer.

I need a new oil pan gasket for my '98 NSX-T but overhere in Europe it is backordered for about a month :frown:

From memory, I thought the NSX oil pan gasket is the same as that in the 1992 Legend, but I am not sure about it.

Does any one know if any other Honda uses the same oil pan gasket as the NSX?

yes it is the same, from 1991-1995 Acura Legend, or also called Honda Inspire

hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

also the A/C compressor is the same they changed the part number cuz the brackets are not the same.but you need to take the brackets off the original one and put it on the new compressor,
there was a thread that had all the interchangable parts from a legend to an NSX and some parts from an Intergra will fit I just dont remember.
soon we will be looking for that thread alot as our cars age gracefully.

Last edited:
MvM, in your market it should be the 1991 - 1995 Honda Legend as Shawn pointed out, but not the Honda Inspire for those years. Honda Inspire from 1996 to about 2000/2001 should also work because they used the same engine. The engine code if you can get at it is C32A (same for both of these cars). Honda Legend from 1996 - 2001 might work; if I recall the C35A engine in this car uses many parts interchangeably with the C32A but maybe one of the other Legend guys can chime in.

You can also reference the chassis code (should be the 6th, 7th and 8th characters in the VIN). The appropriate Honda Legend is KA7 (sedan) or KA8 (coupe). The appropriate Honda Inspire is UA1, UA2 or UA3. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back