• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Poll: Comptech Supercharger Group Buy Deposit Date

What month is best for you to place a deposit on your supercharger system?

• Total voters
Guys, this is a public poll, meaning your name will show up on your vote. I would like each person that has signed up for the supercharger group buy to vote on when it is most convenient for them to place deposits on the supercharger kits. No one is going to hold you to anything, this is not a serious time commitment, but it will help me determine the best timing to try to put this through.

You're going to get a good deal on this guys. I can assure you, this deal will not happen again anytime soon. But it is a large purchase, I know some will be using their credit cards with low percentages to finance. So tell me roughly when is best for YOU.

Wow so far you guys are all over the place on this one.... LOL... ok keep the votes coming, I will try to come up with something that is convenient for everyone.

It starting to look like end of July is best for most members. I will try to accommodate most of you guys. There are some that may be ready to get their systems sooner, and I can have CTengineering put those together first. The guys that need/want more time, will obviously get their systems later. I will try to get your spot in and your group buy pricing guaranteed so long as you have some sort of deposit to show you are serious and just want more time. I have to close the GB at some point obviously.

That's great news, July is a little far out for me. So it's good to know I can pull the trigger earlier when I get the money.

Bump for anyone that has not voted.

ASAP for me as I am moving this Summer and would like to get it installed before that day arrives. :)

I'll put a deposit down the first day this comes together.

For the ones who want theirs first, those people would want to deposit early. I don't think they will make all of them and ship them out at once. This poll would not matter to me. Once they are ready to ship it out, I will pay them right away.

Last edited:
Charlee I am still working on it. But it's nothing I would post anyway. It'll be settled by next week when Nate posts. When the big discounts start to go away I keep trying for another $30 then another $10. LOL

It's about 10k at its normal price. Targa a bit more and coupe kit a bit less.

Last edited:
Back