Has anyone run concave FRONT and REAR TE37's in 18/19?

Ginash, you know this stuff better than most of us here but I think you're asking the wrong question. Better way to approach this would be to ask what's the least agressive offset for a 18x8 TE37 wheel with a concave face.

I had wondered this a while back and did a bit of research on the topic.

Angus' look great but are 18x7.5 up front I believe.

PUREVIL has one of the nicest setups I've seen but not really concave front:

Front: 18x7.5 40offset
Rear: 19x10.5 35offset

nsx21.jpg

nsx18.jpg

fullresnsx01.jpg

fullresnsx06.jpg

Also Autoboy had an aggressive setup but his car was rolled/pulled all around I believe and may have had wide front fenders...

18x9+35 Et 19x10.5 +22et

Has anyone run concave FRONT and REAR TE37's in 18/19? I know many have done the rear, but have only seen the flat face for the front on 18" TE37's.

G, you used to own the best fitting TE's in my opinion. They are now on my service managers NSX. Still look great and sit perfect.
kyles1.jpg

Leaving the model 5's? I think you will need new fenders to do what you want.

G, you used to own the best fitting TE's in my opinion. They are now on my service managers NSX. Still look great and sit perfect.
kyles1.jpg

Loved that setup. Is that car flat white/plasti-dip?

Although I think the "best fitting" TE's would be:

Front: 18x8 or 18x8.5 35offset

Leaving the model 5's? I think you will need new fenders to do what you want.

If he does, I'm throwing him out of our "Model 5 club" LOL

It's Matte white vinyl We did it I think in Nov of 11? Holding up pretty well.

Loved that setup. Is that car flat white/plasti-dip?

Although I think the "best fitting" TE's would be:

Front: 18x8 or 18x8.5 35offset

If he does, I'm throwing him out of our "Model 5 club" LOL

Also Autoboy had an aggressive setup but his car was rolled/pulled all around I believe and may have had wide front fenders...

18x9+35 Et 19x10.5 +22et

You've run that front setup before on Model 5s (18x9 ET35) with stock camber settings and stock front fenders with no problem, correct?

22-6.jpg

Last edited:
You've run that front setup before on Model 5s (18x9 ET35) with stock camber settings and stock front fenders with no problem, correct?

Absolutely have. Want to see some more pics? Also, ask Arista5 Mike and a few others they were at Gold Coast concours along with 100's of other people who saw and enjoyed the car.

16-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

3333.jpg

13-4.jpg

12-4.jpg

Hi synth19!

This may be able to help you out coming from my research. With regards to the Te37's, concave doesn't begin until you go into the realm of x9 (ie. 17x9, 18x9). Like you, I wanted a concaved front and rear also, so I purchased a set of Mag-Blue 17x9+22F/18x10.5+22 rear. Not the 18/19 setup you're asking about, but the concave falls the same. They aren't on the car yet to give you an idea of where they sit as far as flushness, but I can tell you that I'm not even going to attempt to run them on USDM fenders. I have a collection of members photos with (hella-flush) specs that I acquired throughout the years - mostly here from prime - that gave me an idea of how far wheels stick out on USDM fenders. Currently I'm searching for Euro/JDM fenders that's within budget to keep it all aluminum and at last resort will be the Downforce wide front fenders.

On a last note, probably the only exception to the concave rule that I realized is lower offset 16x8's, which give a very slight concave. :smile: I know you weren't interested in 16's, but I thought I'd just throw that bit in there. Hope that helps and Good luck with your search!

They aren't on the car yet to give you an idea of where they sit as far as flushness, but I can tell you that I'm not even going to attempt to run them on USDM fenders. I have a collection of members photos with (hella-flush) specs that I acquired throughout the years - mostly here from prime - that gave me an idea of how far wheels stick out on USDM fenders. Currently I'm searching for Euro/JDM fenders that's within budget to keep it all aluminum and at last resort will be the Downforce wide front fenders.

What is different on the Euro/JDM fender outside of the turn marker? I didn't know they had other changes compared to the USDM fender.

Besides the side marker, it is my understanding that they are a slightly wider than the USDM counter part which was also the basis of the Downforce wide front fenders (just 1/4" wider).

Back