• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX Black/Black VIN# JH4NA1156MT001823

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 NSX Black/Black VIN# JH4NA1156MT001823 231k miles $18,500

See Post Below. Thank you :smile:

Attachments

• LSide.jpg
    LSide.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,251
  • RSide.jpg
    RSide.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,254
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,046
  • Front3.jpg
    Front3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,070
  • int.jpg
    int.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,110
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,067
Last edited:
91 NSX Blak/Black JH4NA1156MT001823 231K Miles $18,500

1991 Acura NSX

CURRENT MILEAGE: 231k
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed,
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Savannah, GA
CONTACT VIA: eliJitsu@gmail
PRICE: $18,500 (will consider trades)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? Never in any accidents

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Yes, vehicle was fully repainted original black in 2011 for a refresh (paperwork will confirm no accidents)

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes, paper trail in hand (All maintenance is up to date and documented extensively: including timing belt, water pump, valve adjustment, drive train flush, wheel alignment, ball bearings, control arms, axels, cam bolts, AC flush with recharge, shocks and springs, spark plugs, coolant flush) all done within the last 5k miles and documented.

MODIFICATIONS? Koni yellows on neuspeed springs, Dali exhaust, Downforce Engine Hatch Duct Garnish, Downforce license plate bezel, 02+ rear tail lights, Shine Project NA1 Front Chin Spoiler, 17" TSW Willow 10 spoke Wheels, .

Description of vehicle: I've had it up for sale before but keep taking it down because it's such a gorgeous car to look at and a great daily driver as well, but the wife keeps harassing me to get rid of it because I spend too much time in the garage waxing it and detailing it. Seriously, this is not a joke, she hates this car because of the lack of attention she gets. But, it’s a classic and a black car to boot so I pay close attention to it so it has no flaws in the paint. Moving on, it’s a 1991 ACURA NSX with 231k miles. Showroom condition gorgeous black exterior paint. Flawless black OEM leather seats. New JVC KW-AV70BT DVD receiver to compliment the very discrete audio system. All services performed at Acura of Augusta (certified NSX technician) and some suspension work was done by Porsche of Hilton Head (work orders to confirm). This NA1 has nothing wrong with it so don't let the high miles scare you. I’m big on maintenance and preventative maintenance which is why I got all the services listed above done within the last year. I’ll entertain certain trades of equal value or maybe even a liter bike with cash on your end. E46 M3 maybe? 06-07 Repsol maybe? 09+ R1 maybe? IDK. I hate to see her go but, “Happy wife = Happy life”.
Front3.jpgLSide.jpgint.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back