• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Info on 2005 NSX Red/Onyx JH4NA21645S000207

Depends what the report says sometimes just registering a car and renewing it shows up on the report. That's a awesome deal if all checks out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Most of the carfax reports are for registration renewal, the car also had 4 owners (CA -> FL -> CA -> TX) - the report itself looks good. The last known milage for this car is 8 922 from 10/03/2011 - Houston, Texas.

Saw that! Very late 2005 production NSX. Great price if all checks out.

If it checks out... it's $20,000 under market. Wonder if the dealer offers financing.... :biggrin:

Agree -- way cheap price assuming all is good on this one :eek: Jay

if i purchased an nsx with that low miles i wouldnt be able to get myself to even drive the car!

if i purchased an nsx with that low miles i wouldnt be able to get myself to even drive the car!

You'd be pleasantly surprised and NOT BE ABLE to keep your hands off the wheel! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've been curious about that car as it isn't very far from me. It does seem a little sketchy though. The address is a big warehouse that Google maps shows to be under lease.

The photos show a "Draper ave" which isn't listed on a map near their warehouse and it appears to be in front of a golf course rather than in the more industrial area where their address is. However, the street signs *are* consistent with that area (green with white lettering) and there is a golf course near by with some unmarked streets - so maybe it is legit.

I don't have enough skillz to evaluate the quality of the car even if I did see it in person, so it might have been smashed up and put back together with bubble gum. I am curious to pop up and give it a look though....

I don't have enough skillz to evaluate the quality of the car even if I did see it in person, so it might have been smashed up and put back together with bubble gum. I am curious to pop up and give it a look though....

It would be great if you could at least walk up to it and check for cosmetical condition plus if all the vin tags are in place.

I've been curious about that car as it isn't very far from me. It does seem a little sketchy though. The address is a big warehouse that Google maps shows to be under lease.

The photos show a "Draper ave" which isn't listed on a map near their warehouse and it appears to be in front of a golf course rather than in the more industrial area where their address is. However, the street signs *are* consistent with that area (green with white lettering) and there is a golf course near by with some unmarked streets - so maybe it is legit.

http://www.autoexpectationscars.net/

They list 28 cars there with the average price being around $79,000.

I might go take a look at this car, it will be a good car ride over, let me know if you want to cruse along.

Bryan

That 2005 red/red 5S000006 has been in need of a new loving owner for some time now as I recall. I'd LOVE to own it. A lot of red, for sure, but I think I could deal with it just fine :biggrin:

Hmmm....at 55k its hard to lose if it all checks out. I'm not a fan of the red but I do love the pristine low miles!

Man for that price you could afford to swap out the interior! I mean really - Shawn does it and it's not so bad. A nice tan interior would look great in that car! Find one at a dismantler. I for one couldn't take the red interior and i would care if it was no longer stock - that is if I could afford the purchase price which I can't at this time.

I would be wondering what is up with this one - how much loving care could it need Alum? It's after all a 2005 with rediculously low miles - which makes me think it's been wrecked. No one gives away a nice 2005 NSX - although I'd say it is priced more in line with NADA priceing - hell I guess KBB would say it's worth more than new. Geez- anyway if I was in the market I'd surely have to see it. That is if it exists....:wink:

It is a bogus ad. Back when I was looking a year ago it was for sale for that price.

Website no longer even works.

Back