• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Updated Acura Badge for front? What size? 3" or 4" ?

EAC

Legendary Member
For those who have updated their Acura badges for the front. What size is everyone running? 2.5" , 3" or 4" ?

13412d1071628236-black-chrome-acura-emblems-practice36.jpg

I pulled mines off and visually it seems to make the NSX look wider.

And I like it when people think it's some Eye-talian car as a result.

I hear you but I'm not ready to fill in my bumper holes just yet.

Plus, I'm going to Plasti-Dip them.

I've got a bigger one on my pre 02, I can measure it for you if interested.

I vote for JDM :cool:

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 412
while we're at it i need to replace the front emblem to my 92.instead of using double sided tape the idiots at the paintshop use silicone adhesive.theres a little bit of residue around the emblem and bumper i try to clean it with wd40 ect and it was a no go,im trying to cover it up with a bigger emblem any ideas?

while we're at it i need to replace the front emblem to my 92.instead of using double sided tape the idiots at the paintshop use silicone adhesive.theres a little bit of residue around the emblem and bumper i try to clean it with wd40 ect and it was a no go,im trying to cover it up with a bigger emblem any ideas?

Get a big red H (filled) about 3.5" wide!

If you're still hanging for dimensions EAC I can measure the two I have a bit later.
One is a standard Acura front (with greyed interior sections) which I reckon is around 2.5". The other is actually a rear Acura badge that I used on the front - looks great IMO (down here down under Acura is generally unknown). It has no interior at all ("hollow") and is over 3.5" , perhaps even 4". I had to put tiny extra holes in bumper for this one, but they are placed so original badge would hide new holes if reinstalled. Both were quite cheap (from clearcorners) , around $20 for hollow one - maybe $40 for the greyed one, from memory

Last edited:
If you're still hanging for dimensions EAC I can measure the two I have a bit later.
One is a standard Acura front (with greyed interior sections) which I reckon is around 2.5". The other is actually a rear Acura badge that I used on the front - looks great IMO (down here down under Acura is generally unknown). It has no interior at all ("hollow") and is over 3.5" , perhaps even 4". I had to put tiny extra holes in bumper for this one, but they are placed so original badge would hide new holes if reinstalled. Both were quite cheap (from clearcorners) , around $20 for hollow one - maybe $40 for the greyed one, from memory

Yes, measurements please!

here u go, 2 images attached:

1) Large hollow = 8.0cm = 3.15" wide

2) Smaller greyed = 6.6cm = 2.6" wide

Attachments

• Acura badge large (80mm).jpg
    Acura badge large (80mm).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 236
  • Acura badge greyed (66mm).jpg
    Acura badge greyed (66mm).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 227
EAC, like I PM'd you, mine was 3.25" x 3.25" --and bought on ebay for $10 :wink: It's hard to find a used badge that doesn't look like new, so I figured why spend 4x as much. I actually bought a couple different sizes so I could test fit and compare since they were so cheap.

I hear you but I'm not ready to fill in my bumper holes just yet.

Plus, I'm going to Plasti-Dip them.

1) Large hollow = 8.0cm = 3.15" wide
^I have this one^

I was able to fit the newer style (A) emblem over the holes if you aline it right.

I recently removed the newer style (A) emblem and installed the old school NSX-R [H] emblem

Last edited:
Back