• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Full Titanium Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 96-00 NSX
Only 12.125 Lbs!
5514361626_6416d51823_b.jpg

More Details here: http://livauto.net/shop/product.php?id_product=49

The style of canisters and metal tabs holding the 2 canisters together look identical to this one selling for 188K Yen. It is also only available for 96-00 years.

akagakiracing-img600x400-1291238618rlhww122374.jpg

I get a feeling like they are either knock offs of the Amuse brand and style below. From what I heard in different exhausts, they probably won't sound that much different than other exhausts that have twin canisters. But again I could be wrong. :biggrin:

r1-titan_extra-90spec_1.jpg

Last edited:
The style of canisters and metal tabs holding the 2 canisters together look identical to this one selling for 188K Yen. It is also only available for 96-00 years.

I get a feeling like they are either knock offs of the Amuse brand and style below. From what I heard in different exhausts, they probably won't sound that much different than other exhausts that have twin canisters. But again I could be wrong. :biggrin:

I hate to admit I own a knock off but I have that Amuse knock off for my GTR. I got the midpipe and exhaust for $2k. Amuse wanted something like $5k just for the exhaust portion.

In any case, I was pleasantly surprised by how beautiful my Amuse knock off is

The price is introductory. After 5 sets, it will go back to normal.

Last edited:
it's sad to see they have knock off with these...:mad:
i bought my original GT-One V3 from NSX R-GT. these knock off thing should hurt the JDM business real bad....:frown:
no wonder ARC, Zerosport, and company made quality product go bankrupt in Japan.........sad...........sad for the JDM scene:cool:

it's sad to see they have knock off with these...:mad:
i bought my original GT-One V3 from NSX R-GT. these knock off thing should hurt the JDM business real bad....:frown:
no wonder ARC, Zerosport, and company made quality product go bankrupt in Japan.........sad...........sad for the JDM scene:cool:

As did I... but I'm not too happy about it. It came with a bad weld somewhere and the left tip fell off

I had the Amuse Ti on my Z. I pd. 2600 and back then thought it was a bargain, though I hated paying that much. I would like to hear this exhaust on an NSX.

I've seen this floating around for months online... Has it just been made available now? Maybe that was a JDM prototype..

I don't know about precise fitment but that piping configuration is for a 91-95.

The biggest thing going for this exhaust is the weight. Though, Ti has different resonant properties the sound will probably be similar to other twin-cannister, non-cross pipe exhausts - more on the lower, rumbly side of the spectrum. Each cylinder bank doesn't merge into a collector anywhere. Probably still sound good.

I know the blueing of the metal is all for looks but it bugs me that the left side is equally more blue than the right side. It should be that the inlets (on both sides) should be more blue. Just being picky.. it won't matter for function :)

Can't wait to hear it!

very interesting. great price.

if anyone gets this exhaust. pls post some sound clips :smile:

Comes with 1 yr warranty for manufacturing defects

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back