• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BBSC Couplers Upgrade Heavy Duty Aircraft Aluminum 7075

For sale:for everyone running a BBSC supercharger kit planning on running high horsepower your couplers are a week point in the kit that tend to break under high horsepower at 465hp I broke 7 of the 8 teeth on my couplers along with the spider gear which also tends to go So I had a machinist custom make me 3 sets out of 7075 aircraft aluminum this is a much grader strength aluminum than the standard 6061 aluminum .I ordered 3 sets as back up just in case so I never have to worry about down time again.I will be selling 1 set if someone would like to upgrade there's or just for back up. Here some pics of the spider gear & couplers Damaged

For sale :Custom made BBSC supercharger system Heavy Duty Couplers made of 7075 Aircraft Aluminum 10x stronger than the originals
a must have for everyone running 400 plus horse power.I had 3 sets made as back up after breaking mine the other day so I never have to worry about down time again this seems to be a week point in the system along with the spider gear that goes in between the couplers.I went to several machine shops locally & they were asking around a $1000.00 dollars to duplicate the originals in regular aluminum.

Custom couplers set of 2 left side & right side made of heavy duty 7075 Aircraft aluminum asking $500.00

Clink link for info on different types of aluminum's
http://nlites.com/article_aircraft_aluminum.htm

7075 is the highest strength alloy of the commercially available aluminum, and is typically used as aircraft structures. It has zinc and copper added for ultimate strength, but because of the copper it is very difficult to weld. It anodizes beautifully. 7075 has the best mach-inability and results in the finest finish. 7075 is the most expensive because of it's high strength and is not readily available. This is the good stuff - snowmobile parts made from 7075 are lightweight AND strong.

Attachments

• 2010-08-17 21.44.33.jpg
    2010-08-17 21.44.33.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 140
  • bbsc shaft.jpg
    bbsc shaft.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 2010-08-17 21.44.33.jpg
    2010-08-17 21.44.33.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 157
  • bbsc shaft.jpg
    bbsc shaft.jpg