Mike's Midnight Pearl nsx Photoshoot

Mike and I have been talking about getting together for a shoot for the past month or two now, but our schedules never match up. He finally made the 100 mile trip up from Louisville (to cincy) while my g/f thought it would be a good idea to have a ciesta on the new deck...how well do you know Mike? haha...

One thing led to another, maybe some beverages were consumed, maybe some cars were washed, and maybe we lost track of time... I had been driving through a rough area for work and thought it would be great for a shoot. We wanted to be at our shoot location 1 hour prior to sundown, which was 7:20, as sundown was 8:20...we rolled up around 8:30. :biggrin:

Nevertheless, We made due with what we had, tried a few different locations out and thanks to the trusty ol' tripod were able to make some shots happen.

Next shoot, we're getting there 2 HOURS early, THEN we can consume our beverages! :cool:

Enjoy the shots! all pictures are full resolution here

3472851383_c00b542c2a_b.jpg

3472850935_3cc81f6e3c_b.jpg

3473660788_4b34f4e785_b.jpg

3472845985_025547de3e_b.jpg

3473654320_77b4c47d36_b.jpg

3473653796_9bea3e531f_b.jpg

3473652804_651f914eaf_b.jpg

the next day I was shooting a cw itr trackcar, and mike stopped by on the way home...nothing better than acura's two best cars in 1 location.

3478011245_ef9283fd10_b.jpg

3478818830_c994bb744e_b.jpg

Pics are nice. Car needs to be lowered, larger wheels on stock height look really awkward IMHO.

Yeah i agree. Thats why i asked if it had been lowered already, because i think it needs to be lower. I have those exact wheels and my car looks the same. I need to go lower but i am getting some slight rubbing on the front passenger ac condenser cover under full lock with spacers so i'm worried that going lower will make it worse.

I'll probably just get some smaller, lighter rims down the line but right now these have fresh rubber so i'm going to roll with them until its time to change it or until i get a few other more pressing needs done first.

Pics are nice. Car needs to be lowered, larger wheels on stock height look really awkward IMHO.

Correct, I'm selling those and going back to OEM wheels, and then will be doing suspension

I agree and ur exhaust needs some TLC.

Nice pics tho
You arent lying! I didnt notice until these pictures :frown:

Yeah i agree. Thats why i asked if it had been lowered already, because i think it needs to be lower. I have those exact wheels and my car looks the same. I need to go lower but i am getting some slight rubbing on the front passenger ac condenser cover under full lock with spacers so i'm worried that going lower will make it worse.

I'll probably just get some smaller, lighter rims down the line but right now these have fresh rubber so i'm going to roll with them until its time to change it or until i get a few other more pressing needs done first.

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what happens to my car, hence, getting smaller wheels :redface:

wow my vote goes to the gold or color matched wheels.

Car looks great man! You should do the black or color matched ones... or gunmetal.. all those look good :) Not big on green or gold.

Nice to see fellow midnight pearl owners holdin it down over here!

Hey Mike! Don't you like getting pics taken of your car by a buddy, then posting them and having everyone dissect everything that's wrong with your ride? Lol.
Fun huh?

I've seen your car in person, it looks great. I love the color. And gold wheels on that car would look ridiculous.

lookin good.

Hey Mike! Don't you like getting pics taken of your car by a buddy, then posting them and having everyone dissect everything that's wrong with your ride? Lol.
Fun huh?

I've seen your car in person, it looks great. I love the color. And gold wheels on that car would look ridiculous.

+1!!!!!!!!!!!

My midnight pearl on gold/polished wheels before makeover...

4-3.jpg

LOL...isnt it crazy, that these pics make them look like a HUGE gap, but when we're lined up, it's not really noticable :tongue:

Soooo true. I thought your car was lowered when I first saw it. The flash highlights the gap.
LOL - still great pics imo.

wow my vote goes to the gold or color matched wheels.
I was going to do gold/bronze if I kept the wheels, however I just found a guy wanting to trade for my wheels, with the 7 spoke gunmetal oems
Car looks great man! You should do the black or color matched ones... or gunmetal.. all those look good :) Not big on green or gold.

Nice to see fellow midnight pearl owners holdin it down over here!

Midnight pearl owners have to stick together :tongue:

Fun huh?

I wish old dan couldve come to our meet, gonna get him down to louisville shortly cough you need to come down for it cough

lookin good.

+1!!!!!!!!!!!

My midnight pearl on gold/polished wheels before makeover...

4-3.jpg
I LOVE THAT CAR AND SET UP! I hope you know it was my desktop picture for the longest until I bought my car

Soooo true. I thought your car was lowered when I first saw it. The flash highlights the gap.
LOL - still great pics imo.

haha I think at least once a week we'll compare our cars and the heights of them :biggrin:

Yesterday, I called my photographer, and just checked out what was up, as I was in town for a few more hours...well, an impromtu shoot happened. Hope you guys enjoy

mikek8.jpg

mikek7.jpg

mikek5.jpg

mikek4.jpg

mikek3.jpg

mikek1.jpg

mikek6.jpg

Back